Run ! And Find Dante Vale Part 1

The Next Day

Leon woke up with a massive headache , she look up then saw her alarm that was 11am. "SHIT!!!" She got out of bed and run toward her wardrobe.  She put on her outfit quickly.

Once she was done, she up on her fake glasses and her watch, that's when she saw the necklace laying on her bed along with those books, "no choice

Once she was done, she up on her fake glasses and her watch, that's when she saw the necklace laying on her bed along with those books, "no choice." She said and put all of them inside the bag that the boys got her along with her phone and her sketchbook. She put on her surgical mask and rush out of the house.

30 Minutes Later

Once Leon reach school, she barge in without knocking to see the whole class were staring at her. She stood there awkwardly, "Erm Hello." She greeted then she spotted Charlotte, Ian and Duncan, she went over to them.

"Hey guys!" She greeted then they smile at her.

"Hey Leon!" They greeted back.

"Hey why is everyone staring at me?" She asked as they sigh.

"They know who you are and they start gossiping. Can I asked you something?" Duncan asked as Leon nodded before sitting down.

"Did you really stay with 7 boys?" He asked as Leon smile and nodded while rubbing her neck.

"Shut up! No way! So you do stay with them?" Ian asked as Leon raise her eyebrows.

"Not really. Even though I am in a boy group, the manager nim will go overprotective of me." She cross her arms.

"Wow. So your like some sort of real life...princess or royalty." Charlotte asked as Leon shrugged and smirked.

"You can say that?" She said as her friends started to freak out of excitement.

"OMG our friend is a K-POP STAR!!!!" They scream as Leon just laugh and her head at them.

"So what did I missed?" Leon asked them.

"Well you missed, Chemistry, Art and Math. Now is Mandarin which is now then after that there's no lesson today." Charlotte said as the boys nodded.

"Oh that's kind of cool." Leon was impressed.

"Hey the Mr Li is coming late, why don't you show us some of your dance moves." Duncan said as Charlotte and Ian cheered. Leon look at them and shook her head.

"Nah maybe next time." She said.

"Yeah come we want to see it too!" One of her classmates then the whole class start cheering. Leon look at her friends who were gesturing to go.