The First Legendary Titan Of Fate Arc Part 2

Deep in the twisting underground tombs of Paris, Lok let his eyes wander and noticed something odd about a large piece of the floor a few steps away. It was oddly shaped and much lighter than the rest of the floor. The edges of the stone were worn, slightly as if it had been...moved. As he pointed it out to, he padded over as his eyes lighting up with hope. Lok pressed down on one edge of the stone and felt it shift below him. He smiled as Den rapped it with his knuckles.

When the sound echoed out, the smile grew wider it was Hollow. "Hey guys! I think we found another exit back here!" Their teammates looked up and Zhalia and Ravi ran over, Dante following a bit slower while carrying a unconscious Leon in his arms. When they reached then Den knelt down and helped to lift the stone up. Underneath, in all its dusty glory was a tunnel.

"Then we don't need this one." Leo muttered, half to himself, straightening up and dashing over to the only other door in the room.

"Nullcurse!" He whisper yell, sending two bolts of bloodily red energy to cause a cave-in in front of the door, sealing it off. Dante nodded and moved to the new escape route.

"Now, everyone, out the back!" The team ran and as they did so.

In The Meantime

Zander and his suits had reached Leo's blockade. He snarled. "How foolish-this won't even slow me down!"

A suit stepped forwards. "Sir, shall we start digging?" She asked.

"JUST GET OUT OF MY WAY!" As Zander reached for the amulet that hung about his neck.

"Kreutalk!" The ray-like titan appeared beside him , awaiting orders.

"Acid-attack!" Zander yelled at his creature. It obliged and spat a stream of vivid green liquid to destroy the rocks.

"MOVE OUT!" He shouted to his suits and they ran forwards, faces eager. A while passed, and it took a moment longer for a suit to call out that their second priority had gone too.

"Sir the ring is gone!!" One the suit said while reporting to Zander, "and there's no sight of the Foundation either." She reply.

Zander snared. "How could Dante Vale have given us the slip?" Behind yellow lenses, Zander's eyes flashed with hate.

Later

Leon opened her eyes and winced at the bright light and moaning as she sat up. "Where...what happened? Wait don't answer that." She said with the sound of her voice, Den and Sophie span and around from where they were standing with Dante, Zhalia, Ravi, N, Leo and Lok.

They kneel next to Leon. "Leon!" They cried, hugging her which made her tense up.

"You're okay!" Leon blushed and laughed, nervously.

"Well duh. Why wouldn't I be?" She said.

"We're glad you're awake lad. You gave us quite a scare." Cherit said who had flown over when Leon had woken up as she climbed to her feet.

"Great." She muttered while leaning on Sophie, just a bit, Dante and Lok were smiling, relieved in their eyes and Leo, N, Ravi just looking while Zhalia smirked.

"Something is wrong with Arc, she...scared." Leon said then her eyes turned silver with fear.

"-I can feel it." She said as Den rolled his eyes then smirked.

"We can't do anything with the ring like this." Dante explained, with seriousness in his eyes.

"Know any good supernatural spells, Leon? N?" Leon and N nodded, sharply before looking at Arc's ring.