Now There's Something You Don't See Everyday Part 2

Lok, Leon, N, Sophie, Ravi, Den, Suho and Dante made their way to where Zhalia and Leo were standing and Dante brought up the rear. When they reached the top, the group stared in amazement at their goal-a small, ivy covered cave, rugged and in places worn smooth by water. "This grove, I could have searched forever by land and never found it." Suho remarked as Leon's head started screeching again. 'Leon....be...careful.' She looked around to see no one.

'That voice sounds like V hyung but...how?' She looked puzzled.

"Come on, let's go." Dante started walking forward. 'Use the Holotome.' Leon stopped Dante for a moment.

"Dante, once we get inside, can't we use the Holotome to map the cave's interior?" Leon asked Dante, grinning.

"Exactly. I'll leave that to you and N." He smiled, handing the Holotome to N and Leon.

All of a sudden an explosion suddenly startled everyone. "Let's go! We've got to hurry." Dante called while tossing the Holotome to N as they all ran inside the dark cave and switched their flashlights on. They reached the main chamber which was pitch black.

"Boltflare." As two bolt of light was shot up onto the ceiling so they could see well.

"This is one of the largest caverns I've ever seen." Leon remarked then a bubbling sound came from the ground and a large stone platform suddenly rose from the water .

The team walked towards it, but once they got there, they were suddenly attacked by a stream of water from the mouth of the large gargoyle statue in front of them. The head moved towards Sophie and shot another stream. "Honourguard!" She yelled, forming a pink and yellow barrier before herself just in time, the water hitting moments later, forcing her back. As shot another stream but this time it was on Leon, she noticed it then flick it away to the wall.

"Moving that fast, even water can hit like a bullet." Dante remarked.

"I'm always a step ahead, Dante Vale." A chilling, familiar voice drifted down from the Gargoyle's head. It was Zander, sneering down at them, eyes cold behind his glasses.

"Let's see if you can do that and manage to beat my men too." Zander smirked, they were suddenly surrounded by Samuel, Megataur, Strix, Mindrones, Redcaps, Ammit Heart-Eaters and a bunch of suits. The team subconsciously formed a circle, keeping cautious eyes on their enemies.

"Is it me or I have a bad feeling that someone is going to get hit in the balls by me?" Leon smirked as Zander growled before turning away and waving a dismissive hand to his minions below.

"Destroy them-but leave the girl alive. It would seem Dr S has a use for her." Zander indicated to Leon as The Huntik members shared an anxious glance.

'Why did the Organization want Leon so badly?' N thought.

"Okay, why do you want Leon so much?! She's just a Superhuman and newbie Seeker! Nothing more!" Sophie yelled at him as Leo agreed with her. Both Lok and Den bit their lip nervously.

"Oh really. Why don't you ask your friend that, hm? Tell us girl, is that really all that you are? Or perhaps, you're something much more? Something that you've neglected to tell your friends?" Zander questioned her. It was at that moment that everything went still.

Dante, Den, Lok, Leo, N, Ravi, Zhalia, Sophie, and all the suits looked at Leon as she remained quiet, her head facing the ground with her eyes closed calmly. "You know, I love playing games. Let me take a guess. If anything, I would say that our young lady here is...the Legendary 14 Guardian or to make simple, 14." Zander smiled evilly as both Den and Lok looked at each other nervously then to Cherit.