chapter 1: Living the life

((So sorry for the terrible description I was writing it while at a party))

(Damon's wolf
Damon:

I slowly opened my eyes as I whimpered at the terrible pain running thru my entire body. . .last night was normal, Derek coming in with his beta and beating up until I blacked out. .yea what a perfect way to fall asleep. Oh I forgot to introduce myself I'm Damon River and yes I'm an omega. I'm 16 years old I was originally born with white hair, but I dyed it black when I turned 14. I have gray eyes which my mother said they looked life big stars, but she's dead now and my father as well. . . they died in a surprise attack trying to protect me. Both of my brother and sister that are older than me, hate me, they say I "destroy there pride". . .what was I supposed to do I was 5 years old! Well let's forget this.

I looked at my clock and saw that it was 4 a.m. well time to get up. I slowly stood up from the cold floor I was left unconscious, my legs trembling as a faint moan of pain escaped my mouth. As I walked to down stairs to the bathroom I tried to be as quiet as possible, because I lived in the attic there was no shower there so I used the one in the guest room. In three minutes I was done (Alex the beta and Derek's best friend told me to shower in less than three minutes or he would punish me) I dried my hair and changed into some simple black skinny jeans, a white t-shirt, and some black vans. I took a minute to look at myself in the mirror. . .I had a feminine face, my body was small and skinny I was around 5'3.

As I made my way down to the first floor to begin making the "buffet area". I made my way to the kitchen and noticed today's day in the calendar was circled with a red marker " uh. .is there something special today?" I asked myself. I got closer to the calendar and saw the words "Derek's B-day" my eyes widen in shock. Was it today?! His 18 birthday?! Oh no. I quickly began cooking the eggs and bacon, after than was ready I prepared the pancakes and hash browns. I heard several footsteps as I finished preparing the coffe and orange juice "okay. . .table is ready, food done. .I'm okay". Derek and his friends were talking and laughing Alex walked into the kitchen and looked at with a smirk "where the fuck is my " Good morning" kiss?" Yes you heard right. .most omegas are bullied, but I get also used as "play toy". I slowly walked to Alex and kneeled down to kiss his shoes.

Why the fuck we do this?! My wolf screamed at me
" don't worry when we find our mate we will be free" I said to him sadly.
Okay. . . my wolf sighted before breaking the mind link

After walking thru the crowd of people screaming happy birthday Derek and saying who the lucky girl was gonna be I graved my backpack and walked to school praying that they would keep celebrating and ignore me for just one day.