Baby steps

Damon's POV

Month 3

So after giving Derek another chance I moved in with him yippee for me. Derek has been very protective of me, he's been checking I have everything I need and also our pups even by the smallest of whimpers I make when my back hurts, he runs to me and carries me to the bed asking me what I need, it's kinda cute actually.

Derek has been beggin me to accept his invitation for a date and well after hard thinking I besides to say 'yes'. Weird thing is that slowly I've been liking girls clothes more and more. . Wth?! Derek thinks it's cute . . I well. . .like it and Derek's parents say I look beautiful anyway.

After having breakfast in bed, which Derek prepared for so sweetly (two pancakes, scramble eggs, bacon, fruit salad and orange juice) if I weren't mad with him I'd probably be kissing him for the delicious breakfast. F-Forget what I just said, so next shower.

Awkward part actually. I took a shower first and came out with towel wrapped around my waist, while I brushed my teeth Derek entered the shower entirely naked! I began blushing like crazy, he smirked and looked at me "what? You've seen this before baby" he hugs me from behind and kisses my neck gently sending shivers of pleasure all over my body "mm!". He chuckled and step back.

Once I finished brushing my teeth I ran to my closet as quickly as I could.

(What he choose to wear)

Time skip to park date ~!

(Image of date set up there in the beginning)

I was suprised at how everything was set, there was chilled fruit, cake and apple cider. Okay this guy has officially become my favorite man. Without thinking it I hugged him and whispered in a soft voice "I love this. . Thank you" I looked up at him, his cheeks were a bright red "N-No problem". We sat down and began eating fruit, there was apple, grape, watermelon, melon, strawberry, blueberries, rasberries and mango. I looked around enjoying the view of where we were.

Flashback

"We're are you going?" I looked at Derek confused as he drove thru the woods "it's a surprise" that was the only thing he said. After 20 minutes which were to me like 2 hours we arrive and the most beautiful place I have ever seen, a perfect view of the lake, big tress. . .just perfect

End of flashback

As I turned around to grave a grape Derek was holding to feed it to me I blushed and opened my mouth shyly as Derek fed me.

After we finished having our small "lunch" we sat down and talked about each other.

I looked up at him smiling gently. . .god his face was gorgeous, he smirked and slowly leaned down to kiss, before I knew it our lips were touching the next three words I heard made me smile like I never have before "I love you"

I blushed and answered "I love you too"

((I will later fix the grammar errors))