I love you

It's been a year since the boys were born and let me just say there growing up quickly. Scott is already heavy to carry as well as Dean and Luke. Sky is still small compared to his brothers, but he's so cute. Derek is always there to help me . . Of course when he has fine *sights* he's always working, but when comes back home he plays with the kids and when there asleep we stay up late to cuddle or just watch movies together.

Tomorrow is our anniversary of the day we found out we were makes. . .it still kinda hurts, because well this year we pre a happy family, but last year on that day he rejected me and ignored me . .and. . .well. . I'm just a bit scared.

While mentality talking to myself Scott began pulling on my pants trying to get my attention"ma-ma" I smiled and slowly kneeled down tickle him, he began giggling and smiling. . He looks just like his dad. While I was preparing lunch I head Sky crying.

I ran upstairs into the nursery room. . .Sky was in his crib crying his heart out, I noticed the window glass was broken. I walked to him and carried him gently trying to calm him down. There was a rock in his crib I quickly checked his head and it was okay, but not his arms there was a big bruise forming.

I quickly called Derek saying somebody had thrown a rock, as I was talking to him I noticed that there was something written on the rock 'Hello'. When I informed Derek he told me he had alredy linked the pack doctor to come home to check out Sky.

The pack doctor came home quickly and said I was alright. What a relief! I sighted and held Sky close to me glad he was alright.

'My little Sky' I kissed his forehead and looked at Derek. I asked Derek where were Dean, Scott and Luke, he said they were with one of the pack nurses..me being the protective "mother" I am, I told Derek to carry Sky. I "tried" to carry Scott and Dean, but no. I heard Derek chuckling, he was holding Sky with a teasing smirk "Need some help?" I rolled my eyes "yes.. please".

Time skip of 2 months

Please...Kill me...Just kill...These little monsters haven't allowed me to sleep properly. But don't get me wrong I love my pups. Derek had proposed for me to a "day off" a week ago, it was my "day off" what meant waking up alone in bed which was kind of sad since I love being woken up by my little babies even though it hurt a lot when they jumped on my stomach it was still the best way to wake up every morning or maybe they would also wake me up with their crying even though they were still babies and not even a year old their bodies were of a two-year-old which meant they could already walk which kinda scare me since I didn't want my baby to grow so quickly.

I woke up.. Derek wasn't besied me which made a bit sad. I turned around and on my night stand table there was a coffee freshly made it was still warm, there was a card
besied the cup it a drawing of us as a family, it was really cute and it said "good morning love, hope you enjoy your coffee. Love best husband ever and his little helpers." I giggled gently and finished my coffee.

I went downstairs to look for something to eat since of course I am hungry. I found a plate of freshly prepare pancakes on the table with chocolate syrup and blueberries which are my favorite haha. I enjoyed every bite I took of my pancakes. After finishing my pancakes I went outside to get some fresh air I found a card on the porch and it said "go to the woods to our special spot. You are my one and only" the only place I remember is when Derek took me on a date while I was still pregnant with the pups.

I quickly went inside and took a shower..The only hard part was choosing what to wear hehe.Since it was I besied something warm and simple.

Since it was I besied something warm and simple

An hour later or so I got to our "stop".There was a trail of white roses, could this.. I followed it and to my surprise there was Derrk in a white tuxedo suit, the babies were in black tuxedos they all looked so cute and adorable I quickly ran to Derek's arms and hugged him tightly in joy.

He stepped back a bit and he slowly kneeled down and looked me up and looked up at me.. there was so much love and passion reflected in his eyes it made me want to cry because I knew what would happen next, he said in a husky deep voice "Damon... the mother of my pups, my soulmate, my true love.. will you marry me?" tears began falling down my cheeks I covered my trembling lips. I wanted to scream and scream like a teenage girl that had gotten a new car. I simply began nodding my head up and down saying "yes..yes yes! yes!!"  until it became a scream of joy and happiness. Derek got up and hugged me and  I of course hugged him back. He smiled at me and slowly leaned down to kiss me, it was a passionate, loving and gentle kiss.

He placed the ring on my finger. We looked at our adorable pups, they were squealing in joy and smiling.

I love this, I love this day, it was the best day ever and I love my family, I love my pups.. I love Derek.

//Finally had time to update my darlings!!! Yes!!! Finally!! Big sorry..Big big big thank you to everybody that has voted for this story, you are amazing!!! I love you all..Merry Christmas and a happy new year to all!!//