New home?!

Two chapters in a day. . .my gift to you guys

A year later

Damon's POV

It's been a year since the boys were born and Derek had decided that we get a bigger house, of course Derek's house was fancy and all, but it was a very small house. . .especially with four babies.

We had alredy packed everything. I had alredy placed the boys in there chair everything was fine, until Sky began crying. I instantly knew what was wrong he needed his stuffed puppy. When Scott, Dean and Luke noticed Sky was crying they also began to cry. . . .oh dear.

I told Derek to get the kids toys

(Sky's toy)

Once everybody was in the car we drove to our new home. When we arrived I gasped as the beautiful house in front of us 'this is our new house?!' I turned to Derek, he had smirk on his face that made me melt everytime I saw it "I love you" I kissed him passionately, feeling so happy I felt him kiss back. We quickly broke the knowing we weren't in our bed (hehehe^^). We exited the car and picked up the boys, Derek was carrying Scoot and Dean . . .they were heavier. Derek's father said they will both be alphas. Anyways I was carrying Luke and cute little Sky. Luke was a going to be a beta and Sky an omega, but we still love our little Sky no matter what he was.

Derek pushed the door 'why was it open?' "suprise!" Derek's parents were decorating. The furniture was alredy set, the walls were painted, everything was set to live in it with no trouble.

I sat down on the rocking chair and lighter my shirt and bra. Yea you read or hear correctly a bra. The pack doctor said that because I'm an omega I body is design to provide milk for my pups.

On the was Scott and on the left was Dean. Derek stood looking at them curiously"does mom's milk taste good?" Scott stopped sucking and looked up at Derek. Derek picked him up and patted his back gently after a while Scott burped, he then placed him down on his crib. He did the same with Dean when he was done.

Next was Luke and Sky Luke. Luke finished quickly unlike Sky. I ran my hand gently thru his smooth little head. He looked exactly like me, it was amazing. After he was done Derek patted his back until he burped.

We went to our room and layed down on the bed. Derek's parents had already left. Just me and Derek~

At the moment we were laying in bed cuddling with each other, there a peaceful silence between us, until Derek began talking in a soft gently tone "Damon I never really apologize for the terrible things I did to you. . .you never did anything to me, me gave me joy you gave a family to love, four beautiful kids. . .and I reject you. . . I'm sorry. . " I looked up at him kissed his lips "I forgive you I know you were confused. . .but now we're together.

~Smut scene ~

Derek got ontop of me and kissed my neck slowly and gently "your beautiful" he whispered into my ear smirking. I licked his ear gently nibbling it I heard him chuckles and he quickly took of my clothes, of course I took off his.

He began sucking on my left nipple "I wonder if it taste as good as the boys say" (by boys he means the babies). He began sucking harder and harder until little drops of milk were in his mouth "it is good" I blushed "A-Are you gonna keep playing with my nipples or make love?" "Ok ok, somebody is in a hurry today" me?! Oh no. . .

He slowly slipped one finger into me "relax baby we haven't done it in a long time" I blushed embarrassed and moaned softly "m-more" I whimpered as he added two more fingers "I think you ready" he spread my legs and he slowly entered me I gasped in suprise I guess he took that chance to kiss me. His tongue began exploring every concerned of my mouth, which made moan into his mouth.

After we broke the kiss to catch our breaths he began thrusting into me slowly making moan in pleasure. He lowered himself to kiss me again I wrapped my arms around his neck and kissed him slowly sucking in his tongue.

He began thrusting harder faster making pant heavily I was about moan loudly, but Derek covered my mouth "we don't wanna wake the babies again, now do we?" I blushed as bite my bottom lip containing my moaning. I was about to cum and hugged Derek tightly. I closed my eyes and moaned feeling him fill my insides with his cum. My cum was all over our stomachs which made me a blushing mess (I don't know if that's possible.

*Smut scene over*

We ended up taking a shower together and had a round 2 if you know what I mean. After that we layed down in bed and cuddled with each other until we fell asleep. . . .well not peacefully, because the boys woke us up at 2 AM.

(I'll correct the grammar and writting when the story is over)