Wedding day!

Damon's POV

3 months later

OMG! I'm so nerves...No no no I'm not nerves I'm just happy,  the entire pack is gonna see me..In a dress.. Getting married.. I'm wearing him heels.. I'm gonna fall..And they will laugh at me..Aaah! I am nerves! Who am I kidding!

As you can see today is my weeding day, in about one hour I will be married to mate and after the dinner party, the honeymoon..But I don't know where, Derek said it was a surprise and it's been killing me. My kids are going to be taken care of by my new "mother" (Derek's mom). For 3 months we have been organizing everything, it was a mess. Derek wanted me to organize everything, but I had to feed the baby's, change their diaper, all that taking care of thing.

My babies are growing so fast, since they are werewolf's and their father is the alpha, well.. They tend to grow faster. But my little Sky, since he's an Omega, he's still my little baby boy.

Well going what to the weeding thing since it's in one hour!.. I already have my dress on, it's everything I've dreamed of, the shoes are also beautiful, but painful. I looked at myself one more in the mirror, I still can't believe this is me. Getting married. Being happy with my family...Guess dreams do come true. Thank you moon God.

 Thank you moon God

My wolf is so nerves right now, we haven't our mate since this morning

My wolf is so nerves right now, we haven't our mate since this morning. I miss how safe I feel in his arms, his gentle lips. I sigh, whispering to myself that I'll see him. I was snapped back to reality when I hear my baby's giggling. It might be my weeding day, but it doesn't mean I'm off mommy duty.

Derek's POV

Finally the day has come, Damon will finally be my bride or bride and groom.. I don't know which one to use. Everything is set, I notice the guest begin to arrive and take their corresponding seat. It's almost show time. I wonder how Damien.. Probably worried, sadly I can't see him since he says it's "bad luck". Now that I think about I didn't go with him when he bought his weeding dress. I wonder how he'll look. I don't care, he looks beautiful in everyway.

I check myself in the mirror to check if my hair is messy

I check myself in the mirror to check if my hair is messy. The sudden thought of our honeymoon flew through my mind. A light chuckle escaped my lips. Damon is going to surprised. We're going to Hawaii, but it's a surprise ssssh.

50 min pass by~ (my how time does fly with these love birds)

Everybody is finally here, my mother instead of hugging me and saying how handsome I look she ran directly to Damon's room to help him and see her grandchildren.. Ouch. On the other hand my father patted me on the back and said "I'm proud of you son, you fixed your mistake and by going that the moon God gave you another chance and 4 beautiful kids." I chuckle and nod my head "yea.. I just wished I hadn't rejected him, I caused him so much pain. I hurt him and I will have to live with that my entire life. Thankfully now that we will be married I can erase those horrible memories from his kind. We can make happy new memories with our kids.. I thank the moon God everyday for giving me such a beautiful mate." He smiled at he and nodded his head in approval with my words "I'm glad you see it like that son..Now let me go get your mother to sit her down..Since Damon's isn't here with us anymore, Damon asked me to walk him down the aisle ." I nod my head and take in a deep breath. I'm not nerves,  my mind is just so happy and I miss Damon already.

I looked at my wrist watch..fuck! The weeding starts in 5 min! I ran through the aisle and stood beside the oldest werewolf in the council, he looked at he smiled "nerves young alpha?" I chuckled and responded "No, sir. But my bride probably is..Since we have 4 pup's he's probably panicking by now" he chuckled "young love is so beautiful".

Damon's POV

I stood beside Derek's father waiting for the weeding to begin. My baby's were with their grandmother sitting up front. Derek's father smiled sweetly at me and whispered "I'm proud of you both" before I could answer him, the music began and we were slowly walking down the aisle. Omg! It's finally happening! I looked up and my eyes immediately met with Derek's, he looked so handsome. Everything was beautiful.

Now I was a step away from Derek. His father hugged me and took his seat. I stood beside Derek and looked up at him. He held my hand gently and smiled sweetly at me.

He elder asked us to turn so we could face each other. Derek's eyes scanned me head to toe, he whispered in a faint voice "you are beautiful". My cheeks turned a bright red.

The elder began talking about who knows what, I was to lost in his beautiful eyes to put attention. This is the man I love. The one I will be with my entire life. Even if hurts me badly.. I could never stop loving him.

Derek's POV

He looked beautiful, wait let me replace that with "he is beautiful". His beautiful eyes, hair, lips, cheeks, body. Everything about him was perfect to me and my wolf. To be honest I wasn't listening to the elder. I was to concentrate in Damon to care about something else.

He is my life,my other half. And nobody can replace him. He is my one and only true love. He is my addiction, the mother of my 4 beautiful pups and I'll hurt him again.

Third person POV (they are both thinking about it at the same time)

As they looked into each other's eyes, images from the past flashed through their eyes. How they met, how they were hurt, how they healed, how the loved each other.

Damon's POV

Before I knew it the elder snapped me back to reality " Do you Damon Rive take Derek Johnson as your husband, during health and sickness, till death?" I nod my head "I do" "Do you Derek Johnson take Damon Rive to be your bride, during health and sickness, till death?" Derek gently placed​ his hand on my cheek with a loving gentle smile on his lips "I do" my heat began to speed up as the elder said "I now pronounce you husband and husband/bride.. you may kiss him" Derek leaned down and gently smashed his lips against mine. It was a small gentle kiss.

People began cheering and clapping, making me break the kiss and hide my face against Derek's chest..How embarrassed! I hear him chuckle as he ran his fingers gently through my hair and whispered gently into my ear "I love you Damon" I looked up at him still feeling Abit embarrassed "I love you too"

Finally we can be happy together..

THE END

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
You thought it was over? Well no! We still have a honeymoon and a epilogue! I'm still alive people! I will be posting the honeymoon​ tonight! Thank you so much for everything! And I'm so sorry!