my children come first

((Epic sorry, sadly I'll only write 400 words))

1 month later

After waking up and taking a shower I looked at my baby bump that looked like a 5 month bump instead of a 2 month bump. . .of course I was carrying four pups. I smiled and rubbed my belly gently, memories of Derek came running into my mind making me cry. Irene said she'll take me clothes shopping and that when we arrive home there's gonna be a surprise. . Wonder what it is.

I made myself breakfast
Menu:
Pancakes
Eggs
Bacon
Toast
Chocolate milk
Hash browns with apple sauce

What? I'm eating for, 4 alpha pups and me. After my big breakfast I washed my teeth and changed into a black veil brides t-shirt, some black skinny jeans and some black all-star shoes. Before I left I quickly graved my favorite jacket and exited my house.
.

.

.

.

.

.

Derek POV:

(Ha! Surprise!)

I woke up and noticing my girlfriend wasn't besied me. I sighted and got up from my bed with a painful chest pain 'f*ck his pain' I said to myself. Ever since I rejected Damon I've had it, my wolf hates me, my mother and father suddenly began hating me. I took a shower and got changed into some simple jeans and black t-shirt, after brushing my hair I walked down stairs and noticed my mom was jumping in exited like teen.

After trying to convince her to tell me, why she was so exited I gave up and had breakfast. . .alone. I noticed my mom gave my father some kind of picture, because next thing he's looking at me with disappointed look, yet he's still exited.

I decied to see what the excitement was about that picture. I entered my father office quickly and quietly were he had left the picture 'now to find it'. I opened his drawers, checked his suitcase, but nothing. I sat down on his chair and noticed that said "new family" I opened what seemed to be a scrapbook and saw an ultrasound with words on top that said 'first month and four pups!' four?! Wow. . I saw the second ultrasound that said 'month 2 healthy grandpups' wait grand-. . Who's pups are these?!

I stood and walked out of the room with the scrapbook in my hand as I walked quickly to my father's room, who's pups are these?!

((Epic sorry I'll update tomorrow as well. . School is finally over))