I miss my mate

Derek's POV:

Month 2

I opened the door to my father room with a loud band. . obviously anybody would my presence. My father was sitting on his desk reading a book as he turned with a disturbed and confused look "no knocking. .thus must be bad" I ignored his words and showed the ultrasound "who's pups are these?" My father eyes widen he said a word that my world collapse.

Damon's POV:

I smiled at by baby bump as I slowly placed my hand on my stomach 'wow. . .four pup. . My pups. . Mine only" I sighted feeling slight pain in chest. He didn't come to there first ultrasound, first baby shopping, name's. . .be won't be here to see them be born, crying, taking turns at night, there first word, there first transformation. . Without noticing it I was already. I don't have anybody to hug me, kiss me, help me with my crazy cravings, help me with my mood swings, morning sickness. . .I have nobody.

I was alredy crying and screaming after 100 thoughts of Derek not being in my life or in MY children's life and hurt so much, my wolf wanted his mate as well, but first come our pups. I took a deep breath and tried to stand up from the couch. . Which sadly was alredy kinda hard, it looked like I was already 7 months pregnant. . But hey I am carrying 4 pups.

I went to the kitchen to grave some chocolate covered almonds. Fun fact since I started having craving there are my number one.

I besied to read a book to pups. . I know I know there still not born, but they have the ears of an alpha so they can hear my voice. I walked into the nursery with was set a week ago.

A week ago:

After shipping for baby clothes and toys I walked into my house just to see the ex-alpha and Luna smiling at with excitement, the Luna pulled on my bragging into a the most beautiful nursery room I have ever seen. I began crying in joy. . Stupid hormones. I hugged the alpha in Luna "this means so much to me. . .thank you"

End of flashback

Derek's POV:

"Yours" what? . . What did he just say? "Father I don't have a mate. . I've never done with someone" 'You big fat liar. . That just a disgusting lie' my wolf said to me "Oh really soon. . Well then maybe I should ask Damon he should know. . Oh wait I don't wanna stress him out. . After all he is carrying 4 pups" did he just say 4? As in 1 2 3. . 4?! Wow I'm impressed by myself ' Idiot stop thinking of yourself my mate is pregnant with MY pups and I didn't know. . I should taking care of him right now!' my wolf whimpered as he finished screaming at me.

"Sin, I'm very disappointed in you. . My grandkids aren't going to have a father and there mother is broken and alone. Have I raised you to be like this?! You knew that when being an alpha no matter if the mate is a male they can still get pregnant especially if there an omega!"

I sit down on the couch trying to process all of this. . I'm a father?! Of four?! This can't be happening! I was suppose to have a hot girl for a mate.

"Son. . I know you wanted a girl as a matter, but the moon goddess has set you up with Damon for a reason. . So I suggest you try to fix this, before his pups are born. . .if you want to see what pups look right now I'll show you. . I just the newest picture of them" At that my mind went blank and my wolf took over.

Derek's wolf POV:

I stood up walking quickly towards my father "please. . I want to see them" my father knew at that moment Derek wasn't in control anymore, he wanted me the ultrasound and I swaer my heart stopped for a second. . There growing so fast. . I can see there little heads. . There fragile body. . I'm so proud of my mate. . . .I have to go to him . . I need him!

((Sorry !!!!!!! I'll do another one tomorrow))