Shopping

(time skip)

Month 6

Damon's POV:

Everything has been great, except for the part that my back is killing me and also my feet. Out of that I'm very happy.

Today Derek's mom is taking me baby shopping and were also gonna decorate the room. . . .and by decorate I mean they do the work and I sit.

I took a shower and walked into my closet

W

We drove to Baby R us's of course once we parked I ran out of the car excited I mean hello I am caring four babies that are mine. . .I mean ours. . .Derek quickly grabbed me by the hand and said to wait for him, her mom was also very excited she was squealing like a teenage girl on Prom Night. First we walked through the food area which wasn't really our section. . . yet, then we walked into the toy area which of course I wanted to buy everything for them.

I was looking at a very cute stuff wolf it's eyes were so adorable I literally wanted it for myself. Derek hugged me from behind and rubbed my belly gently, he whispered into my ear "I'm going to spoil them so much and also you" his voice was husky and soft it sended shivers running down my back. After that we went to see the beds they were so adorable. . .As you can see I find everything adorable, right now. We graved four baby bottles and of coarse baby clothes. . . wich Irene mostly chose.

While I was choosing some books Derek came to me blushing deeply I looked down and noticed he was holding a cute pink t-shirt that said 'Daddy's baby girl' "but we're having boys sweety" I told him "I-I know. . .but after these little devils are born can we try to have a girl" I hugged him happily and nodded my head "of course".

It was kinda embarrassing at first to be shopping proudly, because other women keeped whispering about me, but Derek was always besied me.

After baby shopping we loaded everything into the car. . .it was really right. Shopping: check Decorating: on the way

( Happy 4 of July!)