» five: 'ship' wreck «

PREVIOUSLY ON : Royal love

"I like princess to be continued"
----------------------

James POV

Me and Zandar looked at each other and nodded. It was time. He was finally going to admit his love for Y/N.

"I like-" began Hugo, quite nervously, if I may.

"I like Princess Sofia."

Hugo looked down at his feet, which were crossed on the floor. He fiddled with his fingers. Zandar looked sick to his stomach. Poor guy. He was shipping him and Princess Y/N so hard. All the other princes seemed to have seen that coming. But we've always thought It was just Sofia that was umm, infatuated by him.

I put together all the strength that my broken heart could to look at Y/N, she was smiling.
What? She is supposed to have an emotionless face and proceed to excuse herself, before taking a long walk outside in the gardens, where Hugo would find her and tell her that he only said that because he thought she didn't like him.

Then they kiss.

Anyway.

She just smiled. I'm done.

Y/N POV

How sweet! I've always known about Sofia's crush on Hugo!

They would definitely be a power couple.

"Dudes, we need to give Sof and Hugo a ship name. Right?"

All the princes erupted into cheers. Hugo's face was redder than Josh Dun's hair.

That's really red.

Desmond suggested "Sugo"

I mentally facepalmed. Oh Desmond.

"Lovely suggestion Desmond, but, I think we all might prefer, 'Hugfia' a bit more."

The rest of the princes, 'mmhmm'ed in agreement.
Desmond looked down at the ground in embarrassment.

"I'm sorry bro, ships are just a very serious things, you get that right?" I tried to make him feel better.

"Yes. I understand. Princess Y/N."

"Eh, what've I said about being so formal? This means I'm going to have to punish you."

Desmond's eyes widened at my words. I pinned him down before he could escape and tickled him, he laughed uncontrollably.

James POV

HOW IS SHE SO HAPPY. I'M SUFFERING BECAUSE OF HER.

Here I am, in an ocean, of shattered dreams, watching my ship sink lower and lower. Every time I breathe another piece of my soul disappears.

And she's tickling Desmond.

Why doesn't she tickle Hugo?
Don't even get me started on what that pathetic tiara wearing bag of throne rust is doing.

Blushing and whispering with the other princes. More like princesses.

Everything was going terrible until I looked over to Zandar, he'd passed out. Now things were horrible. I leaned over him.

"Zandar. Answer me buddy."

Zandar coughed. His eyes were now open. I grabbed his hand. We'd get through this together.

"Wtf bro. I was lying down, can't you see? I'm on my fricking sleeping bag."

- --------------- - --------------- - -----------
Author's POV

I'm sorry for no updates in such a
long time. I have something planned though.

Update: I have nothing planned. But hang in there.