» eight: feelings or nah? «

Hugo's POV

I've officially screwed up everything.
I hate to say this, but I hate Sofia.
At least, I do now.

Let me explain. We've been together for a few months now and not only has it been emotionally painful, physically painful too. She's always dragging me along with her everywhere, except for the lavatory (I have to stand at the door).
She makes my decisions and answers my questions. To put it simply,

She is controlling me.

To make matters worse, James and Zandar are avoiding me and keep on glaring at me during class. Speaking of class, Sofia doesn't let me sit with y/n in class anymore. She demands that we must sit together all the time.
I have a feeling that perhaps my feelings for Sofia weren't there at all.

I'm not exactly sure what is there.

James POV

Zandar and I have been avoiding Hugo and there is no need to explain why.

It sickens me to see him all lovey dovey with Sofia. Yes, she is my sister and I love her. I want her to be happy. But, I know that those two won't be able to keep each other happy. Now, that makes it quite upset, not to mention, the two of them completely leaving y/n alone. It's horrible.

As of now, I'm walking through the hallways of the palace, trying to get to Baileywick.

I call him. "Baileywick"

Faster than our internet, he appears beside me. His shoes slightly burned, several embers here and there.

"How can I help you, Prince James?"

"I need you to send out this invitations to friends for the annual spring ball, please"

"Of course, Prince James"

As he left, I turned around and left for my bedroom. The annual spring formal was held in late February, meaning that it was in less than a week. We could invite anyone we like.

So I invited everyone I knew.

Except Hugo, I'm sure Sofia has got him covered. I just hope something doesn't go wrong at the formal.

I don't know why, but I've got a bad feeling.

____________________

Author's note

Hello, how's life?
I've decided to add to this work of art, hopefully, more is coming soon.