1.0

Please read "Under One Roof" before reading this because you'll understand their story more, but that's still up to you. I'm just advising you. In case you've already read that story, please proceed on.

Hope you'll enjoy this side story of Under One Roof! *^^*

DISCLAIMER: The chapters are short, unlike the original story itself
»»»»»»»»»»

Dear Park Seung Ah,

Oh gosh. I'm actually writing this, aren't I? Yeah, eventually, all these feelings built up and I didn't have anywhere else to "dispose" of them. I can't tell the members, especially Joshua. They'll think I'm crazy.

I didn't have anywhere else to let these... built up feelings out but here, on this blank piece of paper that's now filled with words I find useless, at the same time, not.

In case you haven't noticed, this letter is meant for you, Park Seung Ah. Of course, I'm never going to mail this to you. I'll look stupid. This letterㅡor letters, if there are more to comeㅡare for my eyes only. It just seems more content if I wrote this. 

I know you've picked Joshua hyung instead of me. But have you ever wondered what I really felt deep inside when we went through all those times? Writing them down might even help me forget those times, but there's this part of me that didn't want to forget all those times.

I'm stupid, aren't I?

Let's just start, nevertheless. So this is letter one. You could already tell there's more to come.

~Author's Notes~

Thus ends chapter one! I know it's short, but as I told you above, all the chapters are short. And, as you've read above, this is a side story of Under One Roof! I'm honestly excited for this ^^

I hope you'll give this book lots of love and support <3

I'll see you in the next update, my Kimichies :)

xoxo

Byun Sang Kyung