3.0

Dear Park Seung Ah,

As we hung out more, the more I found you confusing. I was the only one you treated differently and I actually thought you hated me, so I kept my distance. I thought, 'Why hang out with someone who hates you, but pretends not to?' Of course, I turned out to be wrong. So wrong. Notice the way I underlined 'so'.

Of course, my heart still didn't stop because, no matter how much I distanced myself from you, I still couldn't ignore that muscle in my body, who not only helps us function and keep us alive, but also helps us feel this... love we all talk about.

That was when I also realized... Joshua hyung was making moves. I wasn't the only one anymore. I knew then, we were eventually going to get ourselves into a love triangle. Maybe I was the only one who knew that, because Joshua hyung only had his attention on you. I knew what my fate was, yet, I still couldn't fall out of love.

That could often explain why I was usually quiet, why I usually pushed you away. I was trying to get over you as early as then, but things never worked out for people as unlucky as me.

It was my fault all these times, but I've blamed you and often take it out on you. I hated you, at the same time, I loved you. Now all I can say is I'm sorry. Also, congratulations that it wasn't me you loved in the end.

~Author's Notes~

Aww, no, poor Hansolie :((( I got the idea of this mini story from DAY6's Congratulations. I didn't know it turned out to be such a sad song, oh my gosh :(((

xoxo

Byun Sang Kyung