six

+ yes, he is going to be in this book ( i know that zayn left the band)

zayn: vas happening?

zayn: whats the problem?

zayn: niall?

zayn: niall i know that you are seeing this damn message

zayn: you better answer me

zayn: pls

zayn: niall james horan!! answer me

zayn: you're wasting my time

niall: what?

zayn: whats up with you? you've been lately get distance away from us. yet, you havent eaten anything from your plate and you never ever left your room. its been 7 days niall we miss you i miss you

niall: please just leave me alone

zayn: nialll! im coming into your room now

niall: no! leave me alone and i dont need your help

zayn: fine. ill ignore you for the rest of the months we been worried sick about you and you only pushed us away!!

niall: whatever

niall: thats what people always told me

niall: i dont belive you

niall: and you know what? it hurts that..

niall: your lying

message seen at 11:03 am

zayn: wait im sorry nialler i didnt mean it

error 101: your message can not be delivered right now

+ zayn +

i look at my phone in disbelief, did niall just block my phone number?! niall didnt bother to come out from his room i was getting worried about the lad.

i had no other choice but to visit his room when i knock the door i meet with silence, "niall?"

nobody respond "niall? please open the door" i pleaded.

"leave me alone" the voice of niall made my heart flutter at his soft irish accent.

"niall." i gave out a warning growl "open the door right now" my patience is getting wasted as he was stubbornly didnt open the door.

"youre wasting my patience niall!" i yelled louis popped out of nowhere he asks "mate, whats wrong?"

i give him a glance "niall wont open the door" louis tried and knock on the door "niall? lad whats gotten into you recently? open the door"

and the two other lads join in trying to open the door "he locked the door!" liam exclaims.

niall never locks his door he let it unlocked every day that was when i snapped in anger.

by kicking the door i knew it almost open the door i kicked the door more powerful as it slam open seeing nialler broke down crying and is in the corner.

he didnt want to look at me or them, he just avoid us.

harry pulled the short boy into a hug combing his blonde hair in confort i give niall a concern look on my face.

"shhh niall it's going to be alright. we're here for you" harry rubbed niall's back which he calmed down a bit.

but he wasn't going to stop crying he was more closer to harry than the rest of us so we give them a space (by leaving niall's room)

why did niall cry all of the sudden?