nine

"niall?"
niall only rose his head while stopping his doing, liam crosses his arms because niall has been poking his untouched food for 87th time.

"why arent you eating your favorite?"
"because i just dont like to"

liam deeply frowns and asks "why?" niall snorted "i already told you why, liam"

"why didnt you care about your health? you're getting skinny and..." a massive grin on niall's face "really? thank you" that made the brown eyes band member widen at the grinning niall.

"n-ni?.. why are you so happy about it?.. you're underweighted and skinny than i knew the old niall was healthy and-"

they were the only people who stayed at their flat minus harry, zayn and louis who went to go to the grocery just to buy food and items that they needed to.

"pfft. i dont like how was my body bigger before.." niall started, the frown was getting notice by liam but was shocked when he told him "but now it is working that im skinny and it made me happy!"

to be honest, liam had view in niall was his dye blonde hair with his brown roots sticking to his forehead and everywhere, he started to have dark circles under his eyes and most of all he wears sleeve and pants. he didnt even notice that niall cuts to far enough, niall had receive lots of hate. i mean many, various, numberable.

"we're back now, lili and ni!" louis' voice chirps as the tension stop when louis, harry and zayn went into the kitchen and was surprised that liam was shocked while niall was smiling at himself.

"guys what happened when we left?" niall shakes his head before leaving the room.

nobody answers the question, liam gulps neevously and whispers, shakily "i-i.. ne-need to tell you guys.."