seven

harry tried to soothe niall's back but he ended up hitting his jaw by the small boy which cause him to frustrated of niall's actions.

"niall! stop it!"
"never! just leave me alone"

harry scowls before picking him up and went downstairs, he begin to force niall. like eating, take a bath, and more.

niall hated it as liam called out for dinner, his spot was besides louis's chair. everybody was eating their own.

he only stared at his food, "niall? why are you eating?" liam asks looking to the petrified Irish.

"i dont want to" niall sneers which causes the wolverhampton frowns at his sharp respond, liam tried to keep his cool since he would always get angry if one of the lads had made something stupid.

liam sighs "niall just eat your cereal. its your favorite"

niall barks "no you cant make me!" he stood up even he was the shortest member of one direction.

liam breaks his cool, his warm brown eyes held in furious "you are going to eat your fucking cereal"

"watch me" niall boasted before leaving the room which cause to brought him back by harry who look disappointed at him. niall doesnt care of everybody, he doesn't care about himself. he cares about pain is pleasing him so much.

harry carried back the struggling niall back to the kitchen, liam shaker his head knowing niall is very stubborn when it comes to forcing him.

harry secured the struggling boy into the boy as louis tried to put the food with niall turns his head. zayn frowns when the boy turned his head away from the spoonful food, louis groans in annoyance with his doncaster accent "zayn and liam? can you help me? niall wont eat his food"

niall hated that the boys would force to eat his food he doesnt want it he wanted to be perfect. just emptiness and nothing.

"no!" he squeaks when the wolverhampton and bradford lads went to the struggling niall, a annoyed louis and a frustrated harry who keeps hold niall firm.

zayn takes hold of lucky charms as he gives the irish leprechaun a spoonful of lucky charms which respond a hiss by the horan.

niall grits his teeth not wanting to eat as he looks away from the food.

the lads had enough of him. they were tired and angry, zayn put the small bowl on the plate as he grips the spoonful of cereal.

zayn press the nose of niall when his mouth opened suddenly, the malik smirk in success. shoving gently the cereal.

niall was horrified when the food had entered his mouth, he wanted to spit it out but zayn growled out, threateningly "swallow it or we forced you to,"

niall had swallow the cereal, everybody sighs in relief when he swallow it quickly.

but to him, he wanted to have an excuse just to went to the bathroom to emptied his stomach again.

but, the boys never let him go and they are watching him everyday like hawk one by one. they started to babied him.

which niall wasnt amused and always made an horrible excuses, they did believe him but one of them should go with him.

*a crappy chapter*