thirteen

this chapter takes after zayn left the band, then also niall had left the band just to have his freedom. harry, liam and louis are the only members who havent left, but they changed. the good boys turn bad.

--

the flat was dead quiet, no more one direction where there is no zayn and niall. harry was frustrated, beginning to text lexi since lexi was the only one can cheer the boys up.

harry: lex? you there?

lexi: yep. whats up styles?

harry only smiles at the text, lexi had learn things about them but she wasnt a fan though. harry's eyebrows scrunched when a flashback of him and niall having sweet moments on stage before.

harry shakes his head before replying the girl with an emoji.

harry: good, i guess :1

lexi: you guess? what happened?

harry: well.. um..

lexi: its alright if you didnt want to explain stuff what happened to you guys, i understand. it's your personal privacy.

harry: no, no it's fine.

harry: im just having a sudden flashback about someone i know.

lexi: who?

harry: niall. he um.. left the band also zayn did left the band..

lexi: im so sorry for that harreh! :'(

harry: its alright.

lexi: you stop texting me like liam and louis did before, is there something wrong?

harry: no.

lexi: ok then?..

message seen at 6:50 pm

his heart pound, harry, liam and louis sometimes text lexi since they begin to like her secretly or- secretly like him.

lexi: hey lewis

louis: hello, luv :]

lexi: you seem happy. thats nice.

lexi: i watched your video on youtube. its relatable and im so sorry for your band. (imagine niall isnt in the video history, it made me sad and shit happens :'[)

louis: its alright, luv. as long youre here to cheer us up.

lexi: actually im not good at making people smile and laugh :/

louis: well you are funny :] i thank myself that i met you through text

lexi: really? thank you

lexi: :D

louis: <3

lexi: whats with the heart?

louis: thats the way i say thank you to you.

seen at 7:01 pm

for some reason, louis accidentally did the heart text on purpose he misses niall yet he reminds lexi of niall.

--
there you go! liam and lexi convo are next! what should lexi and the boys ship name? you can comment down below. <3 <3

#nouis
#narry
#niam
#ziall