twenty-five

sorry to tell you i just noticed today that i published the story on may 25 that zayn left that day.
--

at the flat of three lads, they never felt their insides bubbling in anger and sadness. niall had lie to them to make them feel better but after he revealed the truth.

they have ten times worse than before, harry slammed his fist and run through his hair even though he was the youngest he had anger issues.

liam looks at the doncaster boy "When did you and "lexi" started to interact each other on your phone?"

"may 14th" louis huffs.

liam only nodded before frowning looking at niall and his convo before. he had a small smile but he wasnt happy that niall left the band also zayn left.

××

"no you, idiot! we cant let them read that! that letter you wrote is very suspicious to them!" niall screech hitting the 5'5 southeastern asian on the head.

lexi yelped in pain before rubbing her head "jeez. okay let me grab a new paper"

two minutes later. "is this okay now?" lexi grumbled showing the paper that has long explanation.

"yup yup" niall nods his head while lexi put the letter inside the mail box. "now what?"

electric blue eyes face the dark chocolate eyes "we'll go to england tomorrow"

lexi salutes mockingly "aye aye, captain!" niall rolls his eyes before lexi began to write more letters.

all i have to do is buy another phone just to send the text to them. niall thought.

"hey, l" lexi turns to niall raising her eyebrow "yeah?" "do you have a nokia?"

"yup! why?" niall inhales deeply "i needed to borrow it because i need to send to the lads."

"okay" niall begins to text the lads with a nervous frown on his face. niall type two words after he sends it to them.

im sorry.