A Tidbit

Author's Note

Hey, Nuggets, so I had someone ask me to post a small chapter on the physical descriptions of major and some minor characters in Runaway Princess, and while I'm add it, I thought I would throw in a list of the anime that I watch, since a few of you have asked. For those of you who aren't interested in this, I won't be upset if you skip it :) 

Lyra: Lyra is 5'4", she has shoulder-length brunette hair (It used to reach her waist before she cut it. As my hair is past my hips, I can't imagine chopping my hair off- I have trouble even getting it trimmed! Lyra is a brave soul, no doubt). Lyra is 18 years old and has light brown (cognac-ish) colored eyes. Her skin is moderately tan and she has good bone structure in her face, so she is pretty. When she was disguised as a boy, I pictured her as looking like an adorable 14-15 year old: super cute! 

Lasreal: I love this Vann-Hest. Yes, he smells like fish and would love to eat me, but I love him.He's around 17 hands tall (that's super tall, for you non-horse people) and he has a jet black coat. He has slim ears that curve inward at the tips and has a long, narrow face. Instead of dull teeth like a horse Lasreal has sharp teeth hidden behind his lips. He has two large, black eyes and his neck has a predatory curve to it.

Sage: Lyra's Chimera disguised as a dog throughout the book. She has long black fur that is soft and two pointed silken ears. Sage has a pair of large, brown eyes and is very intelligent. She's as tall as a Great Dane (comes up to Lyra's rib cage).

Alandra:  For anyone who may have forgotten the name, this is Lyra's mom, the Queen. She's in her 40's, has wavy brown hair (long) and hazel eyes. She's petite and aging gracefully.

Levi: The Captain of the Queen's Guard. A short guy with fair skin and black hair. He has dark grey eyes (and loves cleaning). He's from Attack on Titan, and I'm sorry guys, but I'll have to change him in the rewrite. 

Aizen: He's old. Not like, farting cobwebs old, but well into his fifties and nearing his 60's. So, pretty old to be ruling a country and fighting in wars and such. (No offense to any readers who may be around this age, I don't mean to be rude. You're still beautiful!) Aizen is around 6 foot, with dark brown (salt and peppered) hair and coffee brown eyes. He has a beard that's graying like his hair, as well. The King used to engage in warfare a lot when he was younger, and used to be quite good at sword play. He has a few scars to show for his time spent roughing it and is proud of them. He isn't handling aging very well, as he stills wants to be spry and full of life like he used to be. He has arthritis, too, so his mobility is more reduced than it used to be. 

Claudius: A giant Scott who looks fierce but is really such a love bug. He watched Lyra grow up and has sworn to be her guardian, even though he serves the King. He has been part of Sam's organization since the beginning and has had a huge hand to play in Lyra's behind-the-scene safety. He has a big red beard, crazy red hair and happy green eyes. Claud is a big baby and I quite love him. 

Lansing: You know, Lance's name actually came from an old classmate I had in grade school. I don't know why I was inspired by it all these years later, but it happened. Lance is 30, has brown eyes and dark hair (a little longer than shoulder-length). He's around 6'2" and is really muscular. (I mean, he works out guys, come on. ;) ) Lance is pretty easy on the eyes, but he's way too old for Lyra and he's basically a brother to her, anyway. Sorry, Lyrance shippers. 

Before the disappearance of Hana, Castiel and Michael, Lyra's Guard had 9 men on it. By the time the three return, there are 12 all together. 

Hana: The Captain  of Lyra's Guard is is his mid-twenties with blonde curls that reach past his shoulders, warn half-up most of the time. Hana has blue eyes, is muscular and tall, around 6'2". The best sword fighter on the Guard and the closest to Lyra.