3.

All Gif Banners by stardust24601 thank you so much for doing the banner for me.

One Month Later

I've been living in Los Angeles with my kids for the past month. My kids are enjoying Kindergarten. I haven't had a run in with my Ex-Husband since I've returned. I'm not looking forward to the day that I run into him because I know shit will hit the fan with the secret I've kept from him. But, the kids shouldn't have been a secret to him. But, his secretary Paula wanted to keep him in the dark and make me look like the bad. When I get my hands on that woman she's going to regret doing this to my family.

***

The triplets are running through the house and they knock a few things off the table. I look at the mess and say. "Kids, you walk in the house. If you want to run go outside."

Harley looks at me. "Mum can we go to the beach?"

I look out the window and see the sun is shining, a few white fluffy clouds are floating in the sky and the birds are chirping.

I might as well get the triplets out of the house.

I turn to them. "Yes, we can. Put on your costumes. We might as well go swimming while we're at the beach."

The triplets yell. "Yes," They run up the stairs to the bedrooms and I hear three doors close.\

Casey walks into the kitchen where I'm standing. She smiles. "Good morning, Amelia."

I smile. "Morning, Casey. Do you want to come for a walk with the kids and I?"

She looks out the window. "Where are we going?"

I move over to the kitchen counter and jump on it. I swing my legs back and forth. "We're going to walk along the beach and then probably go swimming."

Casey moves over to the kettle. "You can count me in. I'm going to make a coffee before I get ready to go out with you and triplets."

I jump off the counter. "Take your time." I exit the kitchen and make my way up the stairs. I walk down the hall and I can hear the triplets going through draws to find their costumes or clothes to wear to the beach.

In my bedroom I open the top draw and pull out a bikini. Then I search other cupboards for a singlet top and boxers. I put them on and then exit my room.

I hear Ashley scream. "Mum, Harley stole my toy."

Harley looks at me and shakes his head. "She said I could play with it."

Ashley shakes her head. "No, I didn't." she hits her brother.

I turn to Ashley. "Ashley, behave yourself. I'll get your toy from your brother. I want you to take it to your room and keep it there."

Ashley pouts. "I don't want to keep it in there."

"Mum!" Giselle yells from her room.

"Mum!" Harley yells.

I cover my ears from the noise they are making. Its times like this that I wish Noah was here to help me with the triplets. I look at my children. "Quiet!" I yell. Then in a softer voice I say. "Or we won't go to the beach."

"Sorry," Harley says.

Casey walks down the hall and she looks at us. "I'm ready."

"Let's go Ashley, Harley and Gisele." I watch my kids run down the stairs with Casey closely behind. I pick up the beach towels and put them into a beach bag. I lock the front door to the mansion and set the alarm.