28

Zac pulls his car into the driveway and parks it next to Noah's. Zac, Lola and Simon step out of the car.

Simon hugs me. "I've missed you, Amelia."

I laugh. "I don't know why you miss me. It's not like we see each other that much."

He shakes his head. "I've spent enough time with Noah and the kids while you were gone. They were moping because Mummy wasn't home."

I turn to Noah. "I didn't think you'd care. Before I went to the hospital you wanted me out of the kid's life and yours."

Noah pulls me into his arms. "I was pissed that you didn't tell me about the assignment you were working on for the..." He leans close to my ear and whispers. "... CIA. The kids' lives were put in danger when that guy came into the warehouse."

"It wasn't supposed to go down like that."

He nods. "You told me that already."

Zac, Lola and Simon walk into the house.

"When I was at the same house I came up with names for the twins."

He smiles. "What are they?"

"Riley and Tally."

"I love those names." He kisses me.

We walk into the house. Mrs Cross is in the kitchen baking a pie.

Noah pulls me into his arms as we walk onto the decking where the rest of the family are sitting.

Noah clears his throat. "I have an announcement to make."

The family turns to Noah. "As I told you all about the miscarriage I want you to know it wasn't true. Someone was playing a cruel trick with us. Amelia's still pregnant with the twins."

"Are you going to find out the sex of the babies?" Zac asks.

I shake my head. "I want it to be a surprise. Just like it was with the triplets."

Simon asks. "Have you chosen names yet?"

Noah smiles. "Yeah, we're going to name them Tally and Riley."

Ashley walks over to me. "Mummy, I like those names. I want to see the babies."

"They'll be here soon enough, princess. You'll be a good big sister. Gisele and Ashley come here. I have something to give you."

Gisele walks over to me.

I pull out two boxes and give them to the girls. Gisele and Ashley open the boxes to find necklaces with Big Sister on them.