15

I wake wrapped in my Ex Husbands arms and our legs are entwined.

Noah kisses my head. "Good morning, babe."

"Good morning. I wish that we could stay in bed all day."

He laughs. "We should. Then I can show you how much I love you, Amelia Belle Daniels."

"I need to have a shower before the kids get up."

Noah moves his legs.

I climb out of bed and walk to the bathroom. I adjust the water temperature and strip out of my clothes.

Noah walks into the bathroom.

I look in the mirror and ask. "What are you doing?"

Noah whispers in my ear. "I want to show you how much I need you in my life."

My heart races.

I want you too.

Noah steps into the shower and he smashes his mouth on mine. "Wrap your legs around me, babe."

I wrap my legs around him.

Noah moves us against the wall.

The tiles are cold on my back.

Noah thrusts into me.

As I get closer to my orgasm I start moaning. "Noah,"

Noah smashes his mouth against mine. He tastes minty. He pulls away. "Your incredible, babe."

I smile.

Noah pulls out of me.

He washes my hair and body. "I should have taken care of you like this six years ago."

I shake my head. "Noah, we need to move forward with our lives. The man you've become is the one that I need in my life. You're an amazing, Dad."

He asks. "Do you really mean that?"

"Yes, when I was sick you stepped in to look after the kids. Ashley was in the hospital and you looked after Gisele and Harley." I squirt a small amount of shampoo on my hand and massage it into Noah's hair.

"Hmm," he moans. "It's been a long time since you've done this."

I smile. "We only did it the once. It was the night we got married." I watch as the shampoo goes down the drain. I lather Noah's body.