5. Jazz & Remix

This oneshot takes place after the epilogue of my story "The Future Is The Past" (A Transformers G1 FanFic). If you haven't read that story, it might be a good idea to take a look at it before reading this oneshot, otherwise you may get lost while reading this, and there is the possibility of spoilers. Enjoy!

********

An entire stadium in the city of Iacon was filled with thousands of Cybertronians. It was filled with nothing but screaming and chanting, as the guests anxiously awaited for the grand finale of the concert.

But this wasn't just any concert.

This was THE concert. 

Finally, the lights slowly begin to power on as their screams of excitement grow more intensely. Fog covers the floor of the stage as the electric sounds of a Keytar begin to play. A spotlight shines on a blue and magenta femme. Her colour scheme shined brightly in the light as she smiled.

The sounds of Cybertronians chanting her name could be heard from a mile away. "Chorus!" They shouted. "Chorus! Chorus!"

Her smile grew even brighter as she heard their calls. She turned her head over to the right, signalling a mech who was up on one of the side platforms of the stage, hiding in the darkness. The mech grinned, as he began strumming his metal digits against the strings of his bass guitar. A spotlight shined on him, and the audience grew even more excited.

He was a well known performer, even before the war began.

They called him, Jazz.

He and Chorus played together for a bit longer. Then, Jazz turned his head over to the left, looking down at his beloved purple, blue, and yellow femme standing at center stage, a microphone in her right servo. She was watching the audience, waiting for the signal.

She looked over to her right, locking her optics onto her sparkmate. He smiled at her, nodding his head.

"That was the signal." She thought as she smiled back, turning her head as she raised the microphone to her lips, and began to sing.

"Strobelights are everywhere,

Smoke is feeling the air."

The audience was going crazy now. They cheered and screamed her name before they began to sing along with her.

Remix was her name.

Cybertron's reincarnated idol.

"Turn up the fader, yeah.

This is how hard we go,

This is how hard we go!"

The audience kept chanting the word "Go!" to the beat of the music. Meanwhile, someone else was using their DJ system to also repeat the word. A red and yellow mech with a white helmet and blue optics was stationed on the highest platform near the back of the stage. Grinning proudly, Blaster made the music grow more intensely as lights began to flash on and off constantly.

Then with one more brightening flash from the lights, there was the sound of Chorus playing her Keytar again, followed by the beat of a drum pedal, just in front of Blaster's platform. The spotlight shined on his orange and green paint job, Pedalizer, as he tapped his pede against the pedal of the drum, while twirling his drums sticks with his metal digits.

That's also when Remix stepped up again, her right back heel tapping against the metal floor of the stage as she continued to sing.

"Got that neon in my cup