4

Claire's P.O.V.

Once I arrive at the entrance of the ballroom with my oldest brother, Will, I'm hit with a mouth watering scent. Cinnamon and Brown Sugar. Almost immediately after I  see two pairs of gorgeous blue eyes and hear the words I've always wanted to hear, "MINE" it echoes through the room and everyone froze. My brothers stood protectively infront of me in case of danger. Then the two twins started to make their way towards me at an alarming pace. They both radiated such power that I trembled when they steps infront of me. I didn't get to see them because my brothers stood in front of me, but their growls even made my brother's show their necks in a sign of submission.

'They must be alpha's' I thought...shit

"MOVE" they commanded my brothers who in return growled and took a fighting stance in front of me.

"What is the meaning of this?" My dad yelled.

"We found OUR mate and these
four pups are keeping her from us!" Twin #1 said

"Those 'pups' ARE MY SONS!" Father  yelled

"Do you know who you are yelling at!?!?" Twin #2 demanded

"WE ARE THE TWIN ALPHAS OF THE BLOOD MOON PACK!!" they yelled in sync which is kinda creepy...

"Then there seems to be a misunderstanding since no one announced your arrival I was still expecting you" father calmly replied

"And these four our my sons...her brothers. There is Will, Alex, Xavier, and her twin Garrett."

"It doesn't matter we want our mate!" They yelled

I pushed past my brothers and heard a growl from them and an even louder one from my mates.

"STOP"

"NO. YOU. ARE. OURS!"

They then grabbed me and both held onto me protectively. I had suddenly noticed how quiet the room had gotten and I turned to find everyone quietly staring at us. I asked my dad if we could continue this is his office for more privacy and he agreed after telling the party that we would shortly be back.

Once we reach the office my father seats himself at his desk and everyone takes a seat on the two. Couches, the twins and I on one and my brothers on the other. My mates are still growling when my brothers look at me and it scares me. They seem to notice me whimpering at their loud growls so they both hug me as I'm on the verge of tears when I hear my brothers yell "NOW YOU MADE HER CRY WHAT KIND OF MATES ARE YOU? OUR SISTER DESERVES BETTER!" Then Will comes and takes me from them and holds me as I cry and shake.