7

Claire's P.O.V.

"We let your brother into our pack so now we get to talk to you alone" twin 1 demands.

I look at Garrett who looks scared. Scared for me, he senses my fear but I give him the look that tells him to go out and tell dad of the news that he is going to leave with me. Before he leaves the room he mouths to me 'Love you, be safe' and with that he's gone.

Once the door clicks one of the twins goes and locks it. They start to walk towards me as if I am prey and they are my predators. I take two steps back for every step they take towards me, until I hit the wall and I have no where else to go. They reach me with two long strides and I feel they breath on my neck.

"Hello little mate" one huskily says.

"H-h-hi" I say barely above a whisper while looking at my feet.

"What's your name?"

"Claire. What are your names?"

"I'm Tyler and my brother is Ryder" Tyler breathes down my neck.

I unintentionally moan at the tingles from my mates. Next thing I know I'm lifted up bridal style and they set me on the bed so my back is against the comforter. Tyler stares at my lips as Ryder feels his way down my body.

Tyler is leaning closer and my wolf is whimpering, begging me to close the distance. He finally kisses me passionately and fiercely behind it then Ryder kisses me with want and lust. They start to trail their hands down my thighs when I jerk away.

"I'm not ready for that... This was my first kiss" I whisper

They both purr in satisfaction that their mate waited to be taken by them. I look up and see that their eyes are pure black with lust. I'm scared and my twin must feel it since he asks through the mind link what's wrong did they do something to you?

I reply no they didn't do anything...yet

He cuts off the mind link and next thing I know my dad and brothers break down the door and growl at Tyler and Ryder. My mates notice them and turn around now with eyes black not from lust but anger.