17

Recap:
Garrett's P.O.V
Help

Present time story:

Garret's P.O.V

"That's it, if you won't help me then I'm going now!" I yell, "she just mind linked help"

"Are you sure it was her?"  Says Will incredulously

"WHO ELSE WOUOD IT BE, OUR BABY SISTER IS MISSING AND YOU HAVE THE AUDACITY TO ASK IF ITS HER?!?!" I yell. I'm so mad, all I see is red. Even my wolf is sad about Claire not being here, and they aren't even mates but they have a special bond. Twin werewolves are really rare especially twins from Alpha bloodline so we share a special twin bond, not only though our humans but our wolves.

"I'm just saying..."

"I don't care! She's my twin and since you guys don't care I will go find her myself!" I say as I march towards the door

"Wait! We I'll go with you"

"Ok what are you waiting for then?" I ask as I close the door on my way out

TIME SKIP 2 HOURS -in forest

It's been 2 hours and we still can't find Claire. I'm following her scent but it keeps changing directions. By now we all are restless and it's getting dark.

"I think it's time to turn back guys, we can come back tomorrow" Xavier says. I want to argue but I know it's a lost cause.

Tyler's P.O.V.

(Before Garret, Will, Alex, Xavier and Tyler go search for Claire)

I can't believe my twin, my own twin hurt OUR mate like that. It's the worst thing a wolf an do is to cheat on your mate, even worse for an alpha.

I swear the next time I see him he will wish he was never born for putting my mate through that.

(Current time- about to turn back from looking for Claire)

My wolf senses her and her wolf but he can't find her exact location. It's horrible, knowing your mate is out there but not knowing what's happening to them. She could be being tortured or starved and I can't do a thing to stop it except hope for her safety.

"I think it's time to turn back guys, we can come back tomorrow" Xavier says.

We can't give up, our mate is close

"Guys please, just a little longer my wolf senses our mate" I plead

"Fine"

We walk about another mile and I see a cottage

"GUYS! Look up ahead! There's a cottage" I yell since they are resting by a tree farther back.

Mate is close

After hearing that I hurry and run to the cottage and I smell Ryder's scent mixed with the smell of sage. Which means a witch was here.

Opening the door I go inside and find Ryder tied to a chair unconscious. Something doesn't seem right though, if he kidnapped Claire then why is he tied to a chair...

As soon as I'm about to wake him up he shoots up screaming

"IM SORRY, IM SO SORRY!!"

"STOP IT! GET OUT!" He yells in pain trying to break free, shaking his head.

"What's going on" I ask

"She's in my head, it hurts, she's making me hurt Claire!!" Ryder yells

"Get her out!"

"Alex, get in here. Take him to the palace and get a doctor for him." I command

"Ok"

After he is taken care of I leave the cottage not finding Claireand head outside. I walk for a minute or so and I see something that breaks my heart. I see my lifeless looking mate on the ground with rope burns around her wrists. I gently pick her up and mind link her brothers that I found her.

"Thank goodness" Garret says

"Now, let's go back to my palace"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~A/N this is my longest chapter yet! Sorry I fell off the face of the earth forever, but I'm back now!

-ReaderGirl