8

Will's P.O.V. (Surprise)

Once Garrett told me that Claire was scared to say I was furious was an understatement!! How dare they walk onto my land and scare my baby sister!! My wolf has surprisingly grown very found of her also even though she isn't his mate. HOW DARE THEY SCARE HER my wolf yells.

By now I'm seeing red. I gather my father, Alex, Garrett, and Xavier. We excuse ourselves then go to  Claire's room to find her on the bed under her two mates and you can tell she is scared.  "What is going on here?!" I boom and while dumb and dumber are disgraced Alex and Xavier go grab Claire. She is shaking and crying now... Great

Claire's P.O.V.
I'm to scared to talk so I mind link Will and tell him so Tyler and Ryder don't hear.

I'm leaving... I have to go with them so they don't hurt you. I say

No no no you won't leave me you are my baby sister they can't take you away I won't let them!

" You made my baby sister cry AND you are trying to take her away from us?!?!? I will NOT Let  you!" Will yells which starts to scare me so I cry harder and he noticed so he stops yelling and comes to hug me. "Shhhh calm down I will never hurt you" he coos.

Now all my brothers are hugging me while my dad excused himself to see to the party. I snuggle into them seeing I'm very tired and cold without the warmth from my mates.

I instantly feel bad for them when I hear their whimpering and feel their heart break through the mate bond . Once I pry myself from my brothers grip I walk over to my two handsome, sexy mates and hug them. It takes a minute to realize that I willingly hugged them but seconds later they pulled me into a bear hug. They are now sniffing my neck to get my scent to calm them down since they were sad and angry that I would leave them for other boys (even though they  were my brothers).