11

Claire's P.O.V.

Once our father hears of the news he makes an announcement to our pack members through mind link informing of my departure and their relocation. Will would do it but he isn't officially the Alpha yet.

I walk back to the party and find Ryder and Tyler talking to,who I'm assuming, is their beta.

"Claire this is our 3rd in command, Zach"  Tyler says.

"Congratulations on finding your mate. She's definitely a keeper" he says with a wink. Causing my mates to emit a low growl that only those near them can hear.

I talked to my father and we are only going to continue the party for another hour so we can eat, announce my mates, and see if Garrett's mate is here.

I excuse myself to go to the ladies room and I see Brittany the pack slut sitting between my mates. Ryder who didn't seem to mind her being there. Once the door closes she looks at me and kisses Ryder full on the lips. He doesn't even push her off.

Tyler has some common sense and kept away from her. After Ryder and the walking STDs had their make out session she tries to kiss Tyler but he pushes her off and points to me standing there talking my foot. I was infront of them and the two didn't notice me.

Ryder starts "I can explain..."

"Cut the crap you didn't even push her off I'm done with you!" I began " I, Clair Roberts, reject you Ryder Black as my mate"

His eyes turn black and he pushes Brittany away.

Took him long enough my wolf Rose says

Will now comes over to see me with tears streaming my face on the verge of sobbing since I just rejected one of my mates.

"I think it's time for you to leave Ryder" says Will, "and for you Brittany, I, Alpha Will Moon, banish you from my pack, the Black Star pack and you have 2 minutes to get off my territory before I will have patrol kill you."

"But baby you don't really want me to go right" she tries to sound seductive but sounds like a child on helium.

"I really want you to leave because you ruined my baby sister's relationship with one of her mates and you are lucky I didn't kill you on the spot but now I get to because it almost time. 10,9,8,7,6,5..."  He continues.

She is waddling away in her 10 inch heels but she doesn't even make it to the door when my brother hits one and the guards drag her away with her crying and screaming. I almost feel bad.