15

Garrett's P.O.V.

Something's wrong I can feel it. (Eminem shoutout)

Next thing I know my sisters voice echoes through the hall "HELP". I've never run that fast in my life but when I make it to her room along with my brothers I'm greeted with an open window that was obviously broke.

1. Broken window

2. No Claire

3. Rejected mate

4. Kicked out

Oh crap

Claire's P.O.V.

"Ok if you aren't Ryder then who the hell are you?" 

"Funny story, my name is Agatha, I'm a witch...

Well duh

... they banished me from their kingdom after I tried to revolt. And it almost worked. But now I need revenge and what better way than to slowly kill both of their mates while Ryder is fully aware what's happening, he just can't control it."

"Just let him go!" I scream

"Wellllll......no" she smirks back at me "and don't even try to shift, I have wolfsbane in every room"

Wait wolfsbane... wolfs hate wolfsbane and witches hate peppermint!! EUREKA now I just need peppermint... maybe I still have that mint in my pocket. If only I could reach it...

When Hagatha oops I mean Agatha isn't looking I start to loosen my restraints.

"Don't try anything I'll be right back" the witch in my mates body tells me.

Finally this is my chance!

I break free of the ropes and get the mint out, I now hide behind the door with it unwrapped in my hand.

Now I just have to wait

3 minutes pass and she/he/it comes back in

"Wait where is she??"

Agatha turns around and I shove the mint into my mates/her mouth and hold my hand over it so she can't spit it out. I hear my mate screaming in pain but I know it's not his. Finally he goes limp and falls to the floor. I let him/her go but decide to bind Agatha's hands together for safe measure.

Now since I took care of her I need to find it where I am. As soon as I leave the room it appears I'm in a small cottage probably in the middle of the woods.