I'm in love

When he got to my house he didn't seem to want to stay long. He seemed like he was in a hurry to get where he was taking me. So I just grabbed my bag and started to go out the door and to Lane's car. In the car he was rubbing my thigh. 👅 So I kind of got the hint on why he was in such a rush, but I didn't mind cause if I would have known that then I wouldn't have wasted any time.
When we were close to where we were going he told me to close my eyes and no peeking, so that's what I did. When I felt the car stop I asked if I could open my eyes. He didn't say a word so I didn't open my eyes. Then I hear the car door open and Lane picks me up and carries me inside where ever we are.
When he got me where he wanted he said open, when I opened my eyes I was lying on his bed with him hovering over me.
Me: Lane aren't your parents home? I don't think they would be okay with what is happening right now.
Lane💕: Baby girl my parents aren't home. If they were I would have either stayed at your house or I would have took you somewhere else. I've been waiting for this moment for to long. I've wanted to see you in my bed for so long. Now that I have you I'm not going to let you go anywhere.
Me: Lane trust me, you don't have to worry about me leaving.
At that moment I realized I don't only want to fuck Lane's sexxy ass, I am in love with my best friend. I didn't tell him that, not yet.
He just slipped off my shirt and started kissing my neck. He started going down and then he unclipped my bra. Then he kept going down until he got to my shorts. Then he slipped off my shorts and then my white laced panties. To bad he had to take those off of me, those were my favorite, oh well👅I don't care as long as it's him taking them off. Then he starts licking my clit. I start moaning slightly. Then he stands up and I unbotton and unzip his pants and slid down his boxers. Boy oh boy 😋 he got a big dick. I wanted to suck his dick before he put it inside me..😋.
I decided to tease him first. I just licked the tip. Then I took it in inch by inch. Well at least as much as possible because again it was pretty big 😋. Before I got done be cam all over me. Since he was already laying down I started to ride. Then I layed down and he started giving me deep slow strokes. Then I started moaning, before he started going faster I moaned faster daddy😩. Then I started moaning even louder, louder than I ever thought I could. When he finished that was the end and we layed down next to each other. . Before I went to sleep I started thinking about how I was going to tell him I was in love with him.