Again

We were together again, we are going to be together a lot actually because you know I'm home alone for a while. He keeps fucking bothering me, blowing up my phone and shit. Like dmn you must really love me. 😭💕
So we decided to go to my house because his parents came home.
We were laying on the bed and we are facing each other.  Then I got on top of him and we started making out. Then he slips my shirt off and unclips my bra with no hesitation cause he knows that I like when he takes my  cloths off of me.😝😝. Then I take his shirt and he grabs my hips and throws me on the bed.  Then he starts going down but I think he was trying to tease me cause when he slipped off my shorts and panties he didn't do anything except for come back up and kiss my neck.
Me- Daddy stop motherfucking teasing me and do what you know you want to do please. 
Lane 💕- Okay so you said do what I want to right?
Me- Yes daddy. I want it all.
Right after I say that he grabs my hips and starts on my clit. Every time I move he pulls me down. He wouldn't let me go, at the end he made my legs go numb. Then he got up and stuck every inch of his dick inside me. 👅 I was moaning so loud, I screamed daddy. 😩 I couldn't help myself, he made me feel so motherfucking good. He kept giving me those fast strokes. I was moaning even louder than the time before. It was so motherfucking good he left me fucking shaking.