His Bedroom

Oh geez.. When he was carrying me to his bed geez..😆 I kinda got that tingly feeling . I've never messed with Michael like that, I guess this is just a spur of the moment type thing ..
When we got to the bedroom he layed me down on his bed and we started making out. Then he kissed my neck and he was rubbing on the outside of my shorts 😏. Then he slipped down my pink Nike shorts and slid one finger in, then 2. I was wet as fuck😋😆. Then he went from my neck down to my clit. He started eating me out 😋. He was way motherfucking better than Lane😂😭. I was moaning really mother fucking loud, I thought the whole neighborhood would hear me😂😭. When he got done eating me out he unbuttoned his pants and took them off along with his boxers 😋. Then he stuck it in me, starting off slow deep strokes 😩 . I was giving out slight moans, then I started wanting him to go faster, so I moaned "faster". He started moaning faster, I started moaning louder. It was really really loud this time😋😋. He came all over me😋😆. Then when he starts to get tired, I tell him to lay down so I could ride. When I got done riding I get down and lick his tip👅👅. Then I start going in, inch by inch, as much as possible. Then he came all in my mouth and on my titties 😂😋👅👅💦. When we got tired he went to sleep and I went to go and take a shower because, you know, I have cum all over me 😭👅💦 and I can't sleep like that😭.