The Talk

Later that day we actually decided to sit down and have a talk. I don't know what's going on with my feelings but he's the only guy that has made me feel this way, the only one to actually make me feel love.
Lane💕- Good morning baby girl. So I think we need to talk.
Me- Yeah I think so to.  I think we need to get some feelings out there. Before I say anything I have one question.
Lane💕- You can ask me anything. 
Me- Okay, so how do you feel about me? I really need to know. I don't want to get hurt.
Lane💕- Baby girl, you are the most amazing thing that has ever happened to me. When I look at you I feel love and happiness for once in my life. I don't ever want to let you go. When we are together ,and you say you have to leave, on the inside I just want to grab you and hug you and never let you go. I want you to be my baby for the rest of my life.
Me- Oh my God, Lane.. that was the best thing I have ever heard in my entire life. When we are together I want to stay forever, I never want you to let me go. I love you Lane. I know I've said that before but I've said best friend.. this time I don't mean best friend. I mean I truly love you and want to spend the rest of my life with you. There is just one thing I don't understand.
Lane💕- What do you not understand?
Me - Why didn't you ever tell me this before?
Lane💕- The same reason as you. You think of me as this big strong guy that can't get hurt. I am like that with other people. Baby girl if I ever lost you i would cry my eyes out until the day i lay in my death bed and come find you in heaven.
Me- 😭 wooah. I love you so much..
Woah.  Did I say that? That just came out of my mouth? Really? Wow. It just slipped out.
Lane💕- I love you to baby girl. Now it's my turn to ask you a question.
Me- yes? 
Lane💕- When are you going to  be mine?
Me- Right now if you want. 😶
Lane💕- There isn't anything I want more.