Chapter 3

"Big brother! We're home!"
"Welcome home, (y/n), Harry, how's school? Did you get your test score yet?"
You started to sweat a bit.
"Yeah I got A for chemestry, can I go now, Yuki?"
Harry shows his test paper to the white hair man and get out of the house as soon as Yuki nodded.

You tried to sneak away....
Tip..
Toe..
Tip..
To-
"(Y/n)! How did your (worst subject) test go?"
...
"B-"
He facepalm'ed
"We have been studying this on for a couple days how is that possible, you should study more seriously, (y/n)."
"I'm sorry Big brother...I'll study harder next time" you said using your technique to get out of troubles. Puppy eyes.

"....... (y/n)......*sigh*...You just had to use them. Alright Alright you're not grounded, besides, it's not like you get an F" he said while waving his hand in attempt to shoo you away. "Thank you big brother! I'm heading to Saburo's place now! I love you!" You quickly kissed his cheek and ran off to Saburo's house.

Yuki touched his cheek where you kissed him and smile to himself. He then got up and headed to his room to write a song for his next concer.

Yuki was so consentrated on the lyrics until a loud honking entered his ears startling him. He cursed under his breath and look at the window.

A moving truck?

He wasn't awared that there are going to be new neightbours..huh...that's kinda odd. But oh well.

~P.O.V Change~

Finally We've arrived and boy that ride was not pleasant even though it's not that far. "Hey Ma--Tim...help us Move the stuff" Benjamin called out while grabbing his box full of devices and game.

"Coming!" I yelled back at him. As I got my stuffs, a moving guy ask me where to put, i told them, then ect ect bla bla bla.

~time skip~
We finally have done the place, and I must say, it's pretty nice.
But we musn't forget the reason we are sent here.

~your P.O.V~
I arrived at Saburo's place and rang the Front gate bell as usual.
Then the radio on the door bell went on.

#yes?#
"Hi Zakuro! Is Saburo home?"
#yes he is, please, come in#
"Thanks"

The fancy gate opened and I steped in side and as usual I greet the gardener "good afternoon Mr. Eugene" "good afternoon, Miss
(y/n)" "what are you growing?" "The young master ask for Daisies and (f/flower)" (if your favorite are daisies then change the first daisies into white roses)
"Aww How sweet, see you later mr Eugene" I waved at him and headed to the front door at the mansion where I was greeted by the Zakuro. "Hey (n/n)" "hey Zakuro! Where's Saburo?" "Saburo is waiting in the music room"

Zakuro Sonokawa, a 22 year old man, He had signature Green hair with a cowlick on his head and the same Aqua green eyes as Saburo. Cream tone skin, and narrowed eyes. He was given a resiponsibility to take care of his younger cousins by his Aunt right before they disappeared. He now take over the family company.

I thanked him and headed to the music room. This mansion is pretty big and you could get lost. But since I came here everyday, i got used to it.

As I arrived at the music room and saw Saburo on the piano and a familiar Red haired boy around Harry's age, standing near him while guiding him. "(N/n)! You came!" "duh! I wouldn't miss hanging out with my best friend! Mikoto you wanna come?"

Mikoto Sonokawa, Zakuro's Younger brother, 17 years old boy, Another of Saburo's cousin who helped his older brother to take care of Saburo in school subjects and other lessons. He had red firery hair, Aqua Green eyes, creamy pale skin tone, and the samed narrowed eyes as Zakuro.
Though he is more mature than Zakuro.

"No thank you, I had other things to do." "Oh okay.." I said a bit disappointed "come on let's play video games" Saburo said and dragged you to his Room.

"Here! We are gonna play CoD! Zombie mode!!" He handed me (f/c) controler. "Let's bet 5 bucks, I'm pretty sure that I'm gonna win!" "Oh you're on Fancy pants!" He laugh and let the game begin.

~Time Skip~

"WHAAAAT????? that is SO NOT HAPPENING!!"
"Told ya! Now.....my 5 bucks?"
"Ugh....fine here" you handed your 5 bucks to Saburo's Creamy palm.

"I can't believe I lost because of that damned dog!"
It's pretty rare for you to swears
"Whoa there, what happened to no swearings?" Saburo teased.
"What are you talking about? I'm not swearing"

"Yes you are, I heard you crystal clear"
"Nu uh"
"Yu uh"
"Nu uh"
"Yu uh"
"Nu uh"
"Nu uh"
"Yu uh--hey! You tricked me!"
"Yes I am".

You and Saburo stared at each other before you two bursted out laughing and rolling on the carpet floor.

"(N/n) remind me how did I met you?" Saburo says as he wiped the tears in his eyes.
"Hmm.............."

*FLASHBACK*
An 8 years old you was walking past a playground. Then you saw a blond haired boy, around your age, wearing a white shirt, with black buttoned vest, black shorts, and red ribbon like bow tie, he look like a young master type, with a violin in hand. You look closer to his face and saw beautiful pair of Aqua green eyes, filled with loneliness.

You decided to come closer to the boy, and as you were walking, the boy began playing his violin. His melodies filling in your ears, and each note represents his loneliness and sadness. So you stop and give him some time to finish the music.

When he finished his music, he looked at you. "What are you looking at, girl?" He asked quite rudely. "S-sorry, it's just that, I really like your music, but that music sounded so sad"
The boy stared at you surprised and began to laugh.
"H-hey what are you laughing about?"
"S-Sorry, it's just that, I didnt realized that someone would say that. This was my sister's favorite music, swan lake. Maybe I just miss her a little bit." He said.
"What happened? If you dont mind me asking..?"
He look at you again and this time, full of regrets.
"Well....she went missing...4 years ago...it's b-because...I-I had a fight with her. She was so angry at me, I was 4 back then,I didnt mean it, I rip her..Bunny plush toy with a pair sciccors. It was so precious to her. Mom gave it to her for her birthday, before she and dad run away, for some reason...I-I dont know why...and then she ran out of the house. That was the last time I ever seen her."
He told you, to the point where he sheds so many tears.

You felt bad for him, so..you hugged him and soothing him with words. He began to bursted to tears and hug you back so tightly while screaming a name.
"MIDORI! I'M SORRY! MIDORI PLEASE COME BACK! I'M SORRY!"

The boy stop crying and began to calm down. "T-Thank you, and sorry for ruining your shirt." He said while wiping his tears away. "I'm Saburo, Saburo Sonokawa" he said "I'm (Y/n) (L/n), nice to meet you."

And that is the begining of a beautiful friendship.

*PRESENT*
"I still can't believed I cried to your shoulders. It's embarassing when I think about it" Saburo said as his face began to turned to pink.

"It's funny because after that, I'm the one who came crying to you the next week" "And that's why I forbid you dating anyone before I gave you my blessing." He laughed. "Not you too! Yuki is protective enough. I'm 13! I can take care of myself."

It's true, Saburo is very protective of you when it comes to boys. Once a highschooler filrt with you, and a violin case met his face, Hard.
Then a guy tried to ask you out on a date,in a rather.... dirty way.....
Saburo played a tune with his violin.....and that tune was a funeral tune, while glaring at the guy.

But the worst case that make him flip out, is when you DID go out with a guy whom you met during a blind date. And it was just 2 months, he began cheating on your back. You didn't dare say a word or be angry, so you just cry on Saburo's shoulders for weeks. The last straw was went he caught him in the act and heard him says "I dont need that kid-like-bitch, I think I like to play with you better." Saburo called his cousins and ganged up on him to beat the patethic shit out of him.
.
.
.
.

"(N/n), you are pure and fragile as a white Roses".

Two different voice of a different place rang out.
------------------------------------------------------
Sorry if it sucks