Chapter 4

"Tim, have you found her yet?"
Brian ask. "No, I've visited the girl's house but, there is only the white haired man" "ah I see" Tim then turn to the blond-computer whiz " Ben, track her phone"
"Way ahead of you, buddy"
"Good, all acording plan, and where is Jeffrey?"
"Right here dude" the Raven head boy walked in with a big sack hanging on his shoulders."Did you get it?" Ben ask. "Weapons and tracking device? Yup, got them all."

"Good"
--------------------☆☆☆☆---------------------
"Bye, Sabu! (A/n: Sabu-sabu! yang orang indonesia mungkin ngerti wkwk) See you at school!" "Bye! See you later" you then turn around to leave the mansion.

"Hey want me to walk you?" A voice offered. It was Zakuro, "S-sure".

The walk was quiet until Zakuro decided to break it. "Hey, thanks for being friends with him." "Dont mention it, In fact, I'm surprised someone like Saburo wants to be friends with someone like me. I mean, He's super cool, and smart, and kind, not to mention he's a young master... compared to me, I'm short...stupid...can't do anything right..." you sigh sadly
"Nonesense, you're not stupid and you can do somethings right. But I must agreed on the short" Zakuro chuckled while pats your head "well geez that sure makes me feels better" you said with hints of sarscam "and another thing, Saburo must have seen something special in you. I mean, he wouldn't cry in front of anyone, let alone hugging them and bursted the dam." Zakuro recalls the first meeting you had.

You chatted along the way until you arrived at your house. "Yuki! I'm home! And look who I brought with me!" Yuki came to the living on the cue he heard your voice. His hair tied to a low ponytail and he's wearing an apron. "Welcome home (y/n), hey Zakuro, dinner will be ready in any minutes now, would you like to join us Zakuro?"
"Nah, I got some duties to do, but maybe next time, see ya later Yuki, (n/n)." He waved at Yuki and ruffles your (h/c) hair. You waved back at him.

------TIME SKIP--------
"I'm home..."
"Welcome home Harry!" You greet the ravenette a welcome home "where have you been, Harry?" "I was at the mall with Gil, we were planning to get my guitar from the guitar shop. Then I was held by the manager, she said that we have tour next week." Yuki almost dropped the serving spoon "w-what, wait...so does that mean, we have rehesal tonight?"

You sat there and watch your brothers talk about his band bussiness. Sometime you hate it when they talk about their carrier, you always being ended up left alone after this for rehesal.

"Sorry, (y/n) but guess you have to had dinner alone tonight. I made (favorite food) your favorite, if you're lonely, you can Invite Saburo to come over, we'll be working late at the studio" Yuki said, while grabing sheets if the new song just wrote and go up stairs to change.

"Harry, do you guys really have to go?" You asked the older boy, a hint of loneliness filling your voice. "Sorry kid, it's dutie call. How 'bout tommorow we get some ice cream? And the day before we go for tour, we can go (favorite activity)? Sounds good?" You nodded and smiled at his spoiling nature. Harry like to spoiled you, everything that you like he'll buy it for you.

"Kay let's go, bye (y/n) we love you, dont stay up too late! Call us if something happen, and don't forget to do your homework"
Geez, for a guy, he sounds like a yapping old lady.
"Okay mom bye!" you said sarcasticaly causing Harry laugh at Yuki (and Harry had a big bump on his head)

Feeling a bit lonely in this big house, you decided to call the Aqua green eyes Boy. After a two rings, he picked up his phone "Hey Saburo, mind staying over my place tonight?" "They're working late again huh? Yeah okay, I'll grab my bags, see you." And then he hung up.

--Time Skip--
A limo car park in front of your gate, and Saburo get out of the car with his bag in his right hand, and his Violin case on his back

"Sabuuu I'm glad you caaame!! I MIIISS CHUU" You lunges at him gave him the  biggest hug "Sheesh, Sweetcheek, we just hang out like... 3 hours ago, com'on I'm beat, Mikoto's lesson can be horrifying" you slightly glared at him hearing your other nickname.
"I shall take my leave now, young master." The Driver said and went back to the car.
"Ready for movie night?" "More Ready than grandma Yuki's Cookies" You both bursted out to laughter again.

Meanwhile..

"Cuz Iiiiiii-a-a-achoo"
"CUT!! FROM THE BEGINING!!"
"bro, you ok?"
"Someone is badmouthing my cookies"

-Time Skip- the next morning
You opened your eyes and saw Saburo lay on the floor spreadong his limbs like a starfish, with your (f/animal/character/other) plush in his arms. You sigh and went down stairs and make breakfast. (F/breakfast) and Saburo's favorite, cheese Pancake. The scents of his favorite breakfast must have woke him up because you could heard him cursing, probably hitting his pinkie to the bed (happens to me all the time) to bolt towards the kitchen.

"Morning (y/n), how did you slept last night?" "Like a baby sloth, you?" "Like corpse" he smirk "Eww grosss, Eat your breakfast!" You laugh and Saburo dig down his breakfast.

"We're home! Boy, that was so rough" Harry's voice rang in the house, making you have an Instant smile. "(Y/n)? Saburo? You guys awake?" Yuki called out "Yeah! In the kitchen!" You replied.

Since it's Saturday, you get to stay at home for the rest of the day.
"(Y/n), can you bring this pie to the new neightbours? I haven't had the chance to give it to them yesterday." Yuki asked, boy he sounded like an old lady (lol). "New neightbours? That mean new Kids! Cool! Come on Saburo! Maybe we got an addition to our group!" .

Tim P.O.V

Knock Knock

I opened the door and saw the girl and a blond hair boy.
"Hi, I'm (Y/n) and this is my best friend, Saburo, welcome to the neightbourhood! My brother bake this pie for you guys" she said cheerfully, how adorably näive.
"Thank you, I'm Timothy, but you can call me Tim. Would you like some tea?" I offered. "Yes please" the boy said and I invited them in.

Saburo's P.O.V
We went in and thank the dark brown haired boy. Then another boy came to us, he had a chestnut brown hair and blue eyes, he's wearing white hoodie, a pair of black pants and sneakers. "Hey, my name is Jeffrey Woods, but call me Jeff. Nice to meet ya" He offered his hand for a shook, which I accept "I'm Saburo Sonokawa. Nice to meet too" (y/n) now shook his hand "Nice to meet you too, I'm (Y/n) (L/n)."

We were guide to the Living room, there sat a blond boy with green shirt and white pants, playing Legend of Zelda and another boy covered his head with his yellow hoodie's Hood, reading a book. "Ben! Stop playing the game and greet the guests!" Tim shouted at the Blond. The hooded boy put his book down pull down his hood, revealing a quite similar feature as Tim, but his eyes are Hazel brown, while Tim had blue.

"Hello, I'm Ben, shorts for Benjamin" said the small Blond boy. "And I'm Brian, Tim's twin brother" "Nice to meet you, I'm Saburo, and this is (Y/n)" we shook their hands.

For the next 3 hours, we chat and get to know each other, and they seems nice, but I had a bad feeling about them.