Chapter 6

??? P.O.V
Oh no....Alice and (Y/n) is in trouble! I have to help her!

Normal P.O.V
Alice sat there, stunned at the person in front of her. (Y/n) laying unconscious.

One of Her bestfriends

Dressed in all black
with black long coat that reaches pass his knees.
Black gloves
Combat boots
Violin case on his back.
A bloody dagger on his left hand.
A red mask resting on the top of his head.

"SABURO!?" she despreately question the blond.
Saburo just look at her, while taking out his Violin

Alice look over to the boy who came out of Alice's Phone, only to found him clutching his right Shoulder.

"Saburo! What's going on?! Who is he?!" The female questioned. "I'll explained later, but right now go to the park near by! Take (Y/n) with you. You'll find them." "What?! W-who?" "JUST HURRY UP AND GO!" Alice just nodded and ran to the near by park with (y/n) on her back. And out of sight.

"Show me your face" The Aqua green eyes male clutch his violin tighter.
The boy now look up and revealing his face, pale skin tone, black sclera, red pupils, elf like ears, with his signture Hat. He looks like Link.
"BEN drowned.....
Creepypasta Cathegory: Game Glitch
Killer Type: manipulator, Element: Electric.
Power Level in scale 1/5: 3
Side: Slenderman...
What are you doing here? Boredom?
For satification?
Or maybe..
ANOTHER HEART GEM?"

BEN Chuckled while Saburo sharpen his glare. "Oh my, a young Bounty Hunter? How rare.... But..YOU ARE STILL WEAK!!" BEN summoned electric wires, TV, and other Electric stuffs from a store nearby

Saburo put his mask on and began to play his signature tune,

The funeral tune.

And as he plays the violin, he constantly dodge BEN's attacks.
BEN is getting frustarated and created an electric energy ball.
The electric ball was sended towards Saburo.

Saburo has finished the tune and the Violin turned into a scythe, just in time to slice the ball making it exploded and smoked.

When the smoke cleared, the two boy stands on the electricity tower.
BEN was about to attack when suddenly he clutches his head.

"W-what?"
Ugh.
"N-no milady!"
...
"Yes I understand"
.....
"Alright, Milady."

BEN stopped clutches his head and look at Saburo with a harsh glare on it "You're lucky the Mistress cares for you"
"The mistress?"
With that, BEN Disappeared to glitches.

The blond sigh and run towards to the near by park.

--Park--
"Red mask! Are you okay?" A male in the similar clothing ask. "Yeah I'm fine but how are the girls?" The male nod his head towards the sleeping girls "poor girl is terrified." "Ah...I see"

Saburo looked around a bit. "Where's Zakuro?" "He has another case" Saburo nodded. Mikoto carried Alice to the car parked outside the park (xD) while Saburo carried (y/n).

The ride was quiet. Saburo glance from the passenger's seat to the back seat, where the 2 girls sleeping peacefully.
"The Mistress?" The blond asked himself.
Mikoto heard what Saburo was saying, "the Mistress? What do you mean by that?" "When that Glitch was about to attack, he clutches his head and started to talk to himself. And after that, he said "you're lucky the mistress cares for you" "

"Hm...though case, we need to report this."

--Time Skip-- your P.O.V
You are starting to awake, by the feeling of being carried, you started to stir up. "Sleep well?" A familiar voice asked you as your eyes are fluttering to awake.