Chapter 9

"Let the boy go"
All turned around to the source of sound.

A man with long white bluish hair. Tied back to a low ponytail with a black ribbon. A monoculense rest on his right side of his face. White suit hugged his tall muscular frame, He look awfully alot like.....

"Yuki?" Saburo said in surprised tone. "Yes~?" 'Yuki' look up and Red Irises glows in the dark.

"B-But.. How?" Alice and Ren look quiet confused
"I-is Yuki a part of all this?"

"That's not Yuki, well, at least not his self...." Midoriko said.
"Well said madame" He bows to the Green haired Lady in front of him.

"Allow me to introduce myself" 'Yuki' said. "I am known as Time Rabbit, pleased to meet you...I have always been a part of Yuki (L/n) ever since he was borned. But I rarely show myself, only Yuki and Harry know my presents"

Saburo goes to Defense gesture, "are you one of those creepypasta??"
You went hide behind Alice and Ren who also goes on Defensive gesture. "Hmm... oh no, no, no, I'm merely a poor Rabbit who lost his way in this wood" He pulled out his handkerchief and dramatically blow his nose "Cut the crap, Time Rabbit, what's your bussiness here??" Jeff clenches his knife rather hard.

"Ah, don't be like that. I'm just here to propose an Agreement, Seeing, you two are Fighting over Ms. Blue Diamond here, I suppose we could have a little game."

Amusement sparkled behind one of those Aqua green eyes, and the other Aqua orbs, glints of worry and cautions.

"Game?"

"Yes Game, and before that," Time stop talking for a while, before..

"Eep!" You squeal as a figure took your hand and Hug you close to their body. "I'm glad you're safe" the Figure said as They took you away to the darkness.

"(Y/N)!!!" Saburo screams for your name before everything went black.

~With Saburo~

"WHERE IS SHE??" Saburo screamed as He look at Time with pure Rage.
"Calm down, I'm taking her away for a while. Before one of you wins the Games, both of side wont get Ms. Blue Diamond at all.

"Bastard--" "And dont worry, we cant and wont hurt her."

Despite that, he still felt panic rose to his heart.

Where did you go?

Who took you away

What's going on?

How did you disappeared?

Why must it be you?

WHY??

He was about to attack Time, before Ren put a hand on his shoulder, "Calm down, Saburo!" He tried to reasure the blond, "yeah! We'll save (y/n)! If you act anymore reckless, you just doing what they want you to do!"
Alice agreed despite the fact that she is as worry as Saburo, so is Ren.

On the other hand, the Creepypastas and their Mistress amused by Saburo's almost rampaging action.

"This looks fun, dont you agree, Hoods" Masky ask his twin while Hoodie gave a nod, smirking under his mask.
"Ooh Games... I am the master of games, so...this probably is very interesting" BEN started to floats and lay on his back, his head is upside down. "Heheh.. I don't care about the games, as long I get to kill, Im in" Jeff smile insanely
"I think it is clear that me and these boys are in. Well, what are you going to do, my dear brother?"
Midori taunts.

Saburo looks at his sister confidently.

"We're in!"

"Good, now, meet us at this spot tomorrow at midnight. Bring your weapons for save keepings. And for team Saburo, please find 2 other members to match Lady Midori here. We'll be waiting"
He bow as he disappeared in the Darkness.

Midori smile and waves "We'll see you tomorrow at Midnight, brother dear." They too disappeared in the darkness

~with You~

Your eyes begin to opens, you blinks twice to make your vision clearer. After your vision is crystal clear, you saw the celling of your room. You turn your head to your left and saw familiar stuff in your room.

"Was all that just a dream?" You ask to no one in paticular.

Knock knock

"Sweetie? Are you awake?" Yuki's voice echoed from the other side (IF YOU WANNA SING DO IT NOW XD)
"Big Brother's coming in okay?" He open the door with a tray of pancakes. "Big brother? When did you came home?" You ask.

"Last night, and I heard that you got lost in the woods....."
He said as he hand you your Breakfast in bed.

"Hmm... I think so.. but I think I met several people in the woods... bla bla.. some stuff I dont get it...Then you were there but its not you.... and... and... I dont remember" you tried to explain.

For a Sec, Yuki went silent before chuckling. "You got some wild dream there, sweetie. But I dont think that's what happen, you wander off to the woods and you ran to a tree, knocked out cold. Luckily Saburo was really worried about you and Look for you. Then he founded you lying on the ground. I got a call from Mikoto, saying that you got hurt" He explain as you chew on pancakes.

Yuki grab a handkerchief and wipe your cheek. Looks like you got some maple syrup on your cheek.
"(Y/n), Dont go out of this house for a while okay?" You look up and met his blue orbs and he is DEAD serious. "B-but.. why?" You ask "you had a major head injury. Doctor ordered you to take a rest for a while." "Shouldnt I be at tge hospital?" Yuki went silent. "I..I dont trust hospital. So I call private doctors instead."

It sounded supicious though, but you decided to trust your brother. "Okay big brother"

He pet your bandaged head softly not wanting to hurt you. "You rest easy, now..." he got up and bring the dishes with him. He really does sound supicious

But, no matter how supicious he sound.

You still trust him.