Chapter 10

~Alice P.O.V~

Okay....I may not seem so surprise but.

WHAT. IN. THE. NAME. OF CRUNCHINESS. IS HAPPENING. RIGHT. FUCKING. NOW???

FIRST I WAS ATTACK BY A WEIRD GUY. SABURO HAS A DANGEROUS JOB. MORE WEIRD PEOPLES AND THE FUCK WITH THAT WOMEN?? SABURO'S SISTER?? WHY DIDNT HE SAID ANYTHING??

I flop down to my bed stuffing my face to the pillow, groaning on what the hell is happening.

"Alice come down stairs, Ren and Saburo has come to visit you"
My mom called

"Tell them to come to my rooom!!"
I yelled back

"Alice! That's not how a lady should act! Come down and greet them!" My sister, Margaret scold me at my door frame

"Agh I dont wanna! You and your "lady" acts" Margaret soon got pissed off and tried to drag me by the foot "you bloody brat! Come down stairs and greet them!!" "NOO" I hug my bed frame and hug for dear life.

~Five minutes later~

"Come in guys" Margaret finally manage to get me down stairs and had me greet the guest "tea?"

"*cough*" Margaret glares at me and I roll my eyes "Would you like some tea, gentleman?" I rephrase my words to pleased My older sister.

My pov

Margaret 22 years old, still lived with her parents and little sister. She had wavy blond hair but kept it loose. Softer icy Blue eyes.. the same button nose as Alice.. paler complex, and Curvier posture (bigger boobs and smaller waist)
Margaret is working as a secretary in a company. She can afford a house with her money, but she stayed because she was "making sure Alice grows to be a well-mannered lady" because Margaret herself is a "well-mannered lady".
Alice and Margaret share a healthy sibling relationship and due to 10 years difference of age.. Margaret wants to be the role model of Alice.

Which will never happen ^^"

~back to Youuu~
You have been sitting in your room for the past..... 5 hours? I dont know..

Your brothers wont let you out of the room. Its boring though.. you cant contact anyone.. open social media... anything but sleep and sit

You began to wonder if you're being grounded.. then again you did nothing wrong... or did you?
Well consider wandering off to an unknown place and almost got yourself killed is a pretty damned trouble...

Well what can you do? .....
.....
......
......
......
.......

After a while you decided to run away (for a while). You smiled mischieviously

No matter how innocent you are... you still had that mischieve side of yours.

You hurry up to make rope out of the Bed cover and blankets.

~Somewhere else~

The Green hair lady silently ate her dinner with the pastas sat on the same table.

Tonight's menu are: a slice of Quiche for appetizer, Beef steak with potato mash as the main Course and for dessert is a sluce of strawberry shortcake

She cut the meat in pieces, unaware a certain Smiley killer glares at her.

Midori maybe the person who had the power to manipulate them. But Jeff just can't help but hating her.

Why?

He has always felt suspicious near her. It felt like Midori is always held a knife and ready to stab him on the back.

Not only that, Jeff find the lady is very disturbing. He can never read those Aqua orbs.

"..ef, ..eff...., JEFF!" A sudden voice interupt his thoughts. He turn around only to found a certain elf.
"What?" He ask, annoyed. "Pass me the pepper would you?" Jeff passes the pepper while grumbling.
"What's wrong with chu?" BEN asked.

..
.
.
.
.

"Nothing"