Chapter 7

"Creepypasta.... a group of Soulless, cold blooded, heartless murderes. Some kill for fun, some kill for business, but either way, they have no mercy when doing their jobs." Saburo clenches his fist. "Me and my family have been fighting with those creatures, for the sake of innocent peoples. We're like a bounty hunters, all we manage to capture are Grinny Cat, Jane the killer, Clockwork, and Homicidal Liu. They are high level Creepypastas"

You felt your blood became cold, hearing his explanation, yet curious on what happened to those who had been captured, "so what happened to them?" "You wouldn't want to know" he narrowed his orbs to another direction "anyway, but these days, the started to collect crystalized Souls Named soul gems. These Soul gems contained unknown power and only the purest heart that can crystalized their own soul" Saburo sips his tea as he rants about these creatures.

"But why are they after Alice?" You ask "no, they dont after Alice, They are aftering you" his eyes once filled with happiness and joy, now replaced with fear and worry.

"Sabu...." "I cant lose another one! I cant!" He covered his face and mumble to himself, but loud enough for you to hear. You sigh and decided to hit the hay. "Good night" Saburo just stay there and mumbled.

Little did you know, tears are falling of his hands that are covering his face.

~time skip~ the next morning

Ren's P.O.V <== didnt expected that huh??

I woke up at 5.00 AM ah.. old habit... hmm Might as well cook up some breakfast before Saburo does.

I went down stairs to the kitchen and...
...
...
...
...
Welp ladies and gentleman.. pray for me because..

SABURO HOLDS THE SPATULA

Well... I think Im going back to bed...and sleep through the breakfast

"oh Ren?" ...... Kampret he noticed me...

"I made some breakfast, here some pancakes"

I look at the golden brown pancake, huh.. that dont look to bad.

"that looks good" I said as Saburo serves the foods. "I made some scrambled eggs too"

I took a bite from the maple covered pancake.

And..
..
..
Holy kampret!! This is So ASIN (Salty)!!

"*cough cough* Saburo! What did you put in this pancake?"
"Um.. I add some sugar.."
"Wha-- then why is it so Salty? and besides... Pancake are not supposed to be added sugar" "um..."

".... dont tell me...you accidently put salt on the pancake, and you put sugar in the eggs.."
I took a bite on the egg... well.. it's salty.... then that means...... the bacon......

"How about you let me cook..."

~time skip~
I serve a freshly made urap* and a plate of rice, with fried egg.
"dont ask how i got the ingredients" I told the blond.

"Sorry" he mumbled as he bit on the urap "morning glory? Bean sprouts? With sambal covered coconut? Its really good, where did you learn this?

"Mom used to make this for me"

"BREAKFAST!! REN GIMME THE URAP!" looks like Alice had awake
"Calm yo tits! There are plenty!"
"That's not how you talk to a lady!" "Does it look like i give a shit?"
"What??"

Saburo just gives a bored expression while continue to chow down his meal.

"Good morning..." (y/n) comes downstairs with a massive bed head. Alice.. being Alice.... immediently grab a comb and her ribbons and put (y/n)'s hair to low ponytail with ribbon.

And holy shit was she cute

Saburo seems unintrested, but instead he grab a comb and grab two marble hair ties. He comb (y/n)'s hair and put it in to cute low pig tail

Major nose bleed....

"Demi Urap emak! You look cute as hell!!"
"Staaawp" (Y/n) whined

We all laugh in unsion.

~Saburo's P.O.V~
We all laugh, but..... this hapiness..
These laughter...

Will it last longer?
.
.
.
I hope so.

~Your P.O.V~

I walk with Ren and Alice to school. Saburo said he didnt want to go to school today.

As we're talking and do what middle schooler does, A flash of white went pass from the corner of my eyes. I of course instinctly follow the white blur.

I manage to catch the blur, its a Bunny plush flying around. I dont know what came over me but I decided to follow the bunny plush.

'Come....'

A voice whispered and it sounds like a girl.

~Time Skip~
I ran after that plush. At this point, I dont know where am I, but I dont care, all I care right now is catching that plush.

The plush stop flying away and carefully land on the ground. I'm finally going to catch it!

But unfortunedly, a lady picked it up before I do. She wears a blue Victorian dress, blue Heels and white ribbon tied her Long Green hair to a half ponytail. Her face are covered by the shadow of the Woods-- wait The WOODS?? when did I get here??

"Finally......" she muttered. Slowly she lifted her heads up and some light shone her face. The same Aqua green eyes as Saburo shone.

"Finally, we meet at Last"....

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

"Blue Diamond"