Chapter 8

"Blue Diamond, finally I get to meet you face to face"
The lady smiled, and seems too excited.

You backed away slowly, until your back hit something, or.. someone.
You turned around and met the familiar face of Tim and Brian.
"Y-you guys, w-what are you doing here?" Brian gave you a small smile and Tim Kneel down in front of the lady. He took her hand and gives a small kiss on the Knuckle.

"Milady" Tim got up and look at you "Who i-is this? Do you know her?" You ask shakily, curious on what is happening.

"Queens of Clubs."
Brian answered "and yes of course we know her." Tim continues.

"I-I dont understand... how do you know her? And Why are you guys are here?"

Both of them gave a dark chuckle "perhaps these might recover your pretty little head" they both took out two familiar masks.
You gave a loud gasp and started to trembled at the sight in front of you. "Y-you.."

"ding-dong! Correct"

A new voice came from behind you. And that sounded like--

"Jefferey..." Queen said. And when you look at him, his cream color skin turned to white, LITERALLY white, his brown silk replaced by jet black hair. Not only that he has burned lid and carved smiles. He still held the same blue eyes though. But only this time... it doesnt filled with any softness like before. It filled with such hatred and insanity.

Behind him it was the same boy who attacked you and Alice. "Benjamin" No... it cant be true... that cant be the lovable Ben, who played with you and have fun together. "If you're thinking that is not Ben, then you're Wrong, it is Ben."

Jeff and Ben kneeled down like Tim did in front of Queen
"That... cant be true..." The green haired girl approaches you and held your cheeks.

"(Y/n)... dont be afraid of me... I'm just like you....in a way"
She rubs her thumb to calm you down.

~Alice P.O.V~
"so then, He said that I said that she said that they are dating! I mean--bla bla"

I tried to keep up about what is Ren is saying. But soon I lost him then I decided to talk to (Y/n).

"Hey (y/n)--" huh? Where is she? I thought she was behind us the whole time. "Ren, did you see where (Y/n) gone to?" Ren stop his rambling and stsrted to look around for the (h/c)ette."Do you think it's those guys who attacked you and (Y/n) the other day?"

"H-how did you know about that?" "You're talking to the Gossip king. I have many sourcement." Ren said while laugh dramatically "... never mind. We have to find Saburo first".

~Back to za mansion~
"SABURO SABURO SABURO SABU--" "Calm down! I'm coming" Saburo opens the door at saw us looking all tired and sweaty "what happen?" "*huff* (Y/n) *huff* is missing *huff*" Ren said.

Saburo wasted no time and drag the duo to a bastmen room. There, you could see all sort of weapons. From old to modern, from Asian to Europe, ect.

"Pick one" Saburo grab his, of course, violin. Ren pick a cakalele sword and a cakalele Shield "how dafuq...?" While I took a shotgun, the toy one. "They must've taken her already" Saburo mumbled and started to transform his violin to scythe.

"You guys ready?"

"Ready!"

~Back to you~(normal p.o.v)

You tried to calm down, but this girl, has a very intimidating aura, as if she wont let you go.

You tried to move a finger, but you're body just wont move, you're frozen in fear.

"What's wrong? Cat got your tounge?" Jeff taunts and mocks you as The rest of them Laugh at you.

"Anyone, Somebody please.. Help me"

"(Y/N)!!" a familiar voice your friend echoed through the forest.

Queen quickly gets away from you While Tim and Brian stood in front of Queen protectively. Queen has an Amused expression as if she had expected that. What a bad lady! I don't like her.

"R-Ren! Alice! Saburo!" the trio were holding their weapons.
Saburo, of course already change his violin to his scythe, Ren is holding cakalele stuffs. Alice hold what appears to be... shot gun. Oh it's a toy shotgun.

"You! You're that short stuff who attack us last time!" Jeff pointed his knife at the shorter boy. "Jeff--" "Enough" The green haired lady finally spoke and step forward towards to the trio.

"Come on Saburo, let's beat them up!!" Alice said while lifting her shotgun "Yeah!" Ren lifts his cakalele sword and shield.

"....." "Saburo what's wrong with chu?" "I...I...." Saburo started to trembled, his face bacame pale, and his eyes widen with shock.

"I-I cant do it" He drop his scythe and Fall down to his knees.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
"I cant attack my own sister"

All went silent, until a laugh break the silence.

"HAHAHAHA" the green hair girl Laugh while step forwards to the blond.
"Oh little brother, you haven't change a bit." "So are you, Midoriko" She was about reach out her hand to Saburo until Alice and Ren step forward protectively in front of him.

Midori's expression when from amused to annoyed. "Tsk, maggots. You two are eyesores, get lost"
But the two of them didnt listen to her. Instead, the raised their weapons.

"Ugh I hate it when Maggots do that, Hoodie, Masky"
"Yes, Milady" they kneeled from behind the girl.

"Eleminate them" she started to walk away. "Oh dont forget, take their eyeballs. I absolutely love that boys eyes"

"Right away"

"S-stop!" Saburo screamed and make the older female to halt and turned around with cold eyes.

"D-dont hurt them! They got nothing to do with this! Please! Let them all go!" Midori just stared at her brother and gave an amused smirk. "Alright then, how about this, I take Blue diamond with me, and I'll spare them. Or.... "

Saburo gulp "or..?" "Or I'll leave them all, but I take you with me, betray Zakuro and Mikoto"

"No! Dont do it!" Ren yelled out
Only to have Masky place a knife on his throat "quiet you"

"What's you're choice, little brother?"
Saburo tighten his grip and finally decided.
"......... I'll come with you"
Midori's face brighten
"Wonderful~♡"
Midori stick out her hand towards the younger boy.
Saburo reached out his hand to take the other hand.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
"That's enough, let the boy go"