Spin The DRAMA

Ethan's POV

I could feel goosebumps crawling on my skin, but I couldn't tell if it was the buzz coming on or the fact that people were forming a circle on the floor.

"This is a free for all game. So if you land on a person who happens to be the same gender as you, you have two options." Oh great, "Man up and kiss the person, or take a shot." He said as he shook a container of salt and a piece of lemon; each in both his hands.

"What if you don't want to kiss the person in general?" Someone said. We all looked over and saw it was surprisingly Tobias asking.

His ex was right next to him sipping away whatever was is in her cup. Just seeing her near him got me a little pissed but I ignored it because as he said those words to the guy, he was looking right at me.

"Dude, why would you want to give up a chance to kiss someone?"

Everyone cheered at his responds. I just stood there wondering why I still was even in this room.

But he put the bottle in the middle and gave it a nice spin. Everyone waited as the bottle slowed down. Some people 'ohh'ed as the spins barely went around and suddenly stopped at a very pretty blonde.

Everyone egged her on since she was nervous at first, while the guy stood on his knees ready to attack her lips

They were obviously both drunk and I'm guessing everyone was too since the kiss looked disgusting yet everyone cheered for them.

I looked at my phone and noticed it was already midnight and Angie and Jack still weren't here.

"Alright princess, you spin."

She grabbed the bottle he was pointing at her even after he creepily called her princess, and gave it a loose spin. It got slow way quicker than the last spin and that caused it to land on a girl. Tobias' ex.

Everyone shouted while some of the guys high fived each other.

"Damn Tobias, you're gonna lose your ex to a girl!—" one of the guys said. Tobias just looked at him and gave him a death glare. It was obvious he was bothered. Which was a clear sign that he still cared.

"Okay okay! We get it. But we still need their approval." The guy who I don't know the name of but am going to call Spin, said.

Everyone stared down at the girls waiting for one of them to reject, while they looked at each other waiting for one of them to shake their heads no.