Still Got Game

Tobias' POV

He kissed me.

I know I was curious about his sexuality and maybe I was stepping over my boundaries when I asked him, But he took it to a whole new level of stepping.

There were little things that made me question it. There was also a similarity in his action that him and my cousin have. Of course my cousin  lives in Indiana so I rarely see him. He's gay.

It's nice because my family isn't so uptight about the whole god not accepting gays thing. They believe you'll be accepted into heaven by the good you do in this world, not the people you sleep with.

I've never even felt weird around my cousin either. His names Bryan by the way, He's always struggled with coming out, especially with me surprisingly. When he came out to me, I told him I didn't care about his sex life. Then we laughed and he exhaled a deep sigh. He told me he was scared to tell me, he said I didn't look accepting and that he was scared things would change. Then I started wondering if I looked homophobic...

But homophobic's wouldn't let other guys kiss them. Well technically, it was just a guy. A brunette who went up to my shoulders and who's hair went perfectly up, not one piece falling out of place.

Emotions rushed through me when his lips touched mine. I'm guessing being intoxicated made you do some stupid things because I made the mistake of kissing back.

It didn't seem like a mistake in the beginning but once I pushed him against the wall, the realization of what was happening, hit me.

I turned my head away from him and felt the tingles on my skin go away. The feeling of adrenaline slowly changed to shock and relaxation struck. We just kissed.

And I liked it...

I could hear him breathing heavily and all I wanted to do was shut him up with another kiss. But I rushed out, hearing him calling for me in the distance.

I kissed him.

I rushed down stairs and saw Cameron and Dylan sitting outside, through the windows. I slid open the door and tried to hide the redness from my face before approaching them. Once the door opened, a gust of cool wind brushed past me. I inhaled and exhaled deeply before walking up to them.

"Where have you been?"

I looked up and saw three girls sitting with them. It looked like the boys were each eyeing a girl, while the girls did the same to them. Except for one....

She was looking at me.

"I was upstairs. What are you guys doing?" I asked, mostly trying to change the topic off of me.

"Nothing really. We just finished smoking." Dylan said as he casually put his arm around the blonde sitting next to him.

"And y'all didn't invite me?"

"You were nowhere to be found..."

"True." I walked over and sat down next to the girl who was secretly checking me out, "Let's do something." I said as I put my arm around the girl. She was pretty, which was a good sign for me since what happened a few minutes ago still had all my attention. She can distract me, keep me from thinking about him.