A Visit From His Sisters [Part 2]

Kuro sat down in front of his sisters, his blood red eyes watching the two girls closely. Eventually the Taiwanese girl sighed and spoke up.
"It's about big brother..."
Kuro scowled, turning his head away slightly. He huffed and crossed his arms over his chest.
"What about him...."
His reply was slow, but the hatred in his tone was obvious. The Vietnamese one then spoke up quite shyly.
"I-I know you hate him and everything, but..." Her head was lowered and small tears began to form in her eyes. "Xiao... He, he just isn't the same anymore... Ever since that time..."
Kuro's scowl remained on his face, but he turned back suddenly becoming more interested in the conversation.  Although Kuro would never admit it, a feeling of guilt suddenly took over, he lowered his head slightly. After all, whatever had happened to Xiao recently, Kuro was the one who caused the problem even if it was years ago.

"Kuro! Please come home! Xiao needs your help! He hasn't left his room in about three whole weeks!"
Ming Yue exclaimed, her face had a serious expression, but her voice was slightly shaken as if she were afraid. Her head was lowered but she then looked up, her dark brown eyes staring into the blood red ones belonging to Kuro. Kuro made a 'tch' noise, crossing his arms. He then turned his head away again.
"Why should I help... Him?!"
"He's your brother Kuro! Whether you like it or not!" Ming Yue stated. 
"Please Kuro... He... He misses you, he wants his little brother back... Xiao's mood has changed a lot since you left." Ly said quietly, using her sleeve to wipe away a few tears.
"Ly is right! After you left Xiao was no longer kind, nor caring, he became very strict and always pushed us away, now he is in tears! In fucking tears! It has gotten to that point! Where he could no longer hide the sadness. You're lucky Kuro! You weren't betrayed by your own brother like Xiao was! He took you in, he cared for you yet this- This is how you repay him?! I don't know or care why you hate him but  you need to 
stop acting like a fucking child and help the man who raised you! He may have forgiven you, but I know for a fact that I will never. Ever. Forgive you!"

Ming Yue yelled, her fists clenched as if she were about to punch her brother. She sighed, slowly calming down turning to her sister she said.

"Come on sister, we are leaving."

She said taking her sister's hand while pulling her towards the door. 

"A-Alright, goodbye Kuro!"

Ly said with a slight wave following her sister out the door.  They then left Kuro alone to think about what had just happened seconds before.

~~~~~~End of flashback~~~~~~

Kuro groaned covering his head with a pillow, he couldn't get to sleep. Why? because he couldn't seem to forget about his sisters surprise visit and HIM.   Why couldn't Kuro forget about his brother, he hated the Chinese man for how badly he was treated as a kid. Kuro used to believe that he had done the right thing, leaving Xiao but now with the help of his two sisters, he wasn't so sure....