Thank you, Little Brother

Kuro could feel a tear rolling down his left cheek.  He knew that he deserved to be hated, Xiao wasn't the one to betray him. However... Kuro couldn't help but feel upset, he tried to step closer to Xiao but immediately regretted the decision when Xiao let out a quiet growl-like noise. 

    "X-Xiao, please... Listen to me-"

Kuro pleaded, but Xiao made a small 'tch' noise, crossing his arms.  

    "Why should I?! You never listened to me!"

Xiao yelled, Kuro frowned.  Wasn't there anything he could do to convince Xiao to listen to him?  Kuro let out a small sigh.

    "Xiao please- I know you are mad, but please, listen to me..."

    "No, Kuro, you listen to me! I waited for you, you never came back.  I tried to forgive you and ignore the feeling of betrayal, I know I was not the greatest brother but at least I tried!  But I draw the line at what you said, do not even bother trying to change my mind, it won't work."

  Xiao's voice was shaky, it was quite clear that he was trying to hold back the tears.  

     "Xiao no! I don't want to lose my big brother, p-please!..."

Kuro pleaded, but Xiao shook his head looking at the ground.  Kuro let out a small whimper, a few more tears rolled down his cheeks. 

    "D-Don't leave me...."

He said quietly, suddenly hugging Xiao.   Staying silent, Xiao turned his head away, crossing his arms.  It took a lot of effort for him to find the strength to push Kuro away.

    "Leave me alone..."

Xiao muttered quietly, he sighed silently.  Kuro was sobbing silently, he had made the biggest mistake in his life and he had no idea how to fix it.

  After another five minutes of begging Xiao to forgive him, Xiao finally lost it. 

    "I SAID LEAVE ME ALONE!"

He screamed, running past Kuro straight out the door.  Im Young watched as Xiao ran past, crying.   He slowly walked into the room, Kuro was sitting on the dusty old couch with his head in his hands.

    "What have I done..."

Kuro muttered quietly, he had lost his big brother, lost the one who took him in and cared for him.  Im Young let out a small sigh, sitting down beside Kuro.

    "K-....Big brother?..."

He said quietly, just above a whisper.  Kuro glanced up at Im Young, then hid his face in his hands again.

    "....I'm not your brother anymore, Im Young..."

He said with a sob, then felt arms being wrapped around him.

    "Don't be an idiot, Kuro.  You'll always be my big brother, and you'll always be Xiao's little brother..."

Im Young said with a small smile, watching over Xiao for such a long time had helped Im Young to become more kind and caring towards those he believed needed it.  Kuro sniffled slightly.

    "T-Thanks, Im Young.... But, Xiao is never going to forgive me for what I've done..."

    "Of course he will, he just needs some time alone.  He has been waiting for years, we all have, waiting for the day you would finally come home.  Don't let one small argument ruin your chance to have a family again."

  Kuro hugged Im Young, crying into his shoulder for a while.  Im Young did his best to calm him down, after about half an hour Kuro finally pulled away from the hug, wiping his eyes with his sleeves.  He smiled slightly, Im Young gladly returned the smile.

    "Thank you so much, little brother."

Kuro said.  'Little brother,' now that was something Kuro had not said in many years.  Im Young nodded and stood up.

    "Your welcome Kuro, but do not forget that forgiveness is not something you should just ignore and throw away.  I hope you remember that, but for now I must go and find Xiao and the others."

Im Young walked towards the door, Kuro hopped up off the couch and followed.

    "Thank you, Im Young.  I will not forget that... Take care of Xiao for me, I will wait until he has calmed down to talk to him."

Kuro replied, the two brothers were about to exit the room when suddenly the exit was blocked by none other than Luciano.  His usual, sly smirk was still plastered on his face.  Lutz stepped in front of the exit, behind Luciano.

    "Ah... I see we forgot about one little problem..."

Luciano stated, glaring at the young Korean boy, who had hidden himself behind his older brother.

    "Leave him alone, Luciano..."

Kuro said with a scowl, Luciano chuckled darkly taking one of his precious knives from his pocket, twirling it around.

     "Why should I, hmm?~"

With a single nod to Lutz, Im Young was suddenly grabbed from behind Kuro.  Because Lutz was tall and Im Young was rather small, he was held up in the air by his collar.  Im Young screamed, kicking his legs.

    "Let me go! Let me go! Let me go!!"

He yelled, still kicking at the air, trying to hit Lutz.  Kuro immediately stepped in to try and help but a knife was suddenly pointed at Im Young. Luciano then spoke up.

"One more step and you'll regret it..."