1

______MonthsLater______

Author POV

**Keenon and Danae are going through hell right now while with her losing her memory, and the kids feigning for their mother and Keenon wanting his picture perfect relationship it's been hard for everybody. Keenon ceased his tour from proceeding because he wants to be there for Danae as much as possible. Danae is struggling to go back to her usual routine but she wants to make it work because she can tell that 'her family' is her family.

Sage and Tre are still together but he's been taking advantage of Danae and he memory loss because he's been trying to low key get at her. She knows it isn't right but she feels something for him...Sage and Danae are working on their friendship and they seem to be hitting it off fine with each other. At this moment, Danae is just cleaning the house some while Dre and Hazel playground the house with Keenon.

Danae: (wiping down the counters in the kitchen, nodding her head to the music blasting through her earphones)

Keenon: (whispering to both of the kids) Go run up on Mommy and attack her with lots and lots of love. Okay?

Hazel: (jumping up and down) Yes!

Dre: Okay let's go!(grabs Hazel's hand and runs up behind her and hugs her tight)

Hazel: (hugs her leg and looks up at her with a big smile)

Danae: (jumps some and takes her earphones out and looks at them) Well hello guys...(smiles big at them, then looks up at Keenon)

Keenon: (walking over to her and talks in her ear) I know you don't remember but please be their mother because they miss you...(kisses her forehead and looks at her)

Danae: (nods and picks them both up and sits them on the counter) So what do my...my babies(sounding unsure) want to have for breakfast?

Dre: Mom I want what I always want...I want waffles and hash brown.(smiles)

Hazel: Bread! Hot bread!

Keenon: (chuckles) She means toast...

Danae: (laughs) Oh okay...(looks around the kitchen) I know I've been here for about 2 months now...but I still don't know where anything is...

Keenon POV

**I sat back and watched Danae look for all the stuff she needed to make the kids breakfast, and I could tell she was getting frustrated. I wanted to help her but both the doctor and therapist told me to make her remember and figure things out herself. It took her a while but she ended up finding where everything was. Dre just looked at her with eyes full of confusion. Danae's memory loss has had the biggest toll on Dre.

Dre was a Mama's boy, as much as it pains me to say it...he is, so when she just forgets him, it hurt him pretty hard. When he tried to lay with her like usual she feels uncomfortable, which makes him feel uncomfortable so they haven't really had anytime together like they normally do. Hazel is still really little so she really doesn't get what going on. I miss the old Danae like hell and I pray everyday that one day she'll just wake up and be her old self but I know that isn't going to happen, but we are trying to make sure she gets back to it in no time.

Danae: (hands Dre his plate) Here you go..(smiles and kisses his forehead, and looks at Keenon for confirmation)

Keenon: (nods his head and kisses her head) Just relax...you're their Mom and they appreciate you...

Danae: (nods and looks at Hazel) And your toast will be ready in no time munchkin.

Hazel: (smiles and nods her head)

Before anybody could say anything somebody was knocking at the door so I went and answered it. When I opened the door my nigga Tre and Safe big head self walked in too. I greeted the both of them and they followed me to the kitchen since that's where Danae was. She turned around from talking to Hazel to face us and she saw Tre first and usually she would stank face him but this time she had something different in her eyes...and I didn't like it.

Tre: (hugs her tight) How you been ma?

Danae: (hugs him back) I've been good...(pulls back)

Keenon: Okay nigga back the fuck up.(mean mugs him and nudges him, while putting an arm around Danae's waist)

Sage: (looks at Tre sideways then walks past him and hugs Danae) Hey boo...

Danae: Hello....Sage...?

Sage: (smiles) Yes. I'm Sage...and this is your soon to be nephew Na'Dravien...(putting her hand on her 6 month pregnant tummy)

Danae: Oh...(rubs her tummy then pulls her hand away) Um...I need to pee...(walks out)

Tre: Nigga you got my basketball shorts?

Keenon: Oh yeah. They should be up in my room on the bed.

Tre: Aight.(walks to the room and sees Danae looking at herself in the mirror in the bathroom)

Danae POV

**I know that all of these people are supposed to be family to me, but I don't remember any of these people. I feel really bad about it because from what I've been told Dre and I were really close but now...I can barely remember his name at times.  I can see that Keenon loves me A LOT but I just don't know how we used to be of what he expects from me. I walked out of the kitchen and into Keenon and i's bathroom because everything was starting to get really overwhelming.

I gave myself a quick talk and when I went to walk out I seen this fine nigga Tre in the room. We made eye contact and he just had me feeling a way about him. From what I've seen so far he's a really nice guy and he's always willing to talk to me when I need him to. He walked closer to me and grabbed my waist and looked at me with concern and I damn near melted.

Tre: I know this hard for you...but I have faith that you'll be back to normal in no time.

Danae: (nods) Uh...yeah. I'm really trying to get back to the swing of things but it's been a uh...a slow process...

Tre: I'm sure it has been...(pulling her closer to him) but you know that I gotchu...

Danae: (nods her head) Mhm...I think we should get back down there before they start to get suspicious...

Tre: Nah...I think we should get to know each other...(backing her up against the wall, snaking his hands in her shorts)

I didn't know that the hell was happening but I wasn't fighting it...I know I was supposedly in a relationship but what if Keenon was just a lie. What if he was a woman beater? Or a cheater? Then what? I don't want to be with somebody like that. Whatever Tre was doing I liked it, and I wanted it to happen...

Hazel and Dre in the first square to the left, Danae in the second square on the left and Sage on the right, and Keenon on the bottom left and Mina on the bottom right in the media