2

Danae POV

**Tre had me on the wall and I wanted everything that was about to happen, happen but I knew it wouldn't work. Keenon and the kids would be devastated and I've already out these people through enough. I just pushed Tre away from me some and grabbed his hand and just looked at him for a while and kissed his cheek, then made my way back downstairs. Sage and Keenon were talking and I went and sat on Keenon's lap and looked at him.

A big smile shot across his face and he leaned up and kissed me. Keenon wasn't bad looking AT ALL he was actually fairly fine to me, and I did feel something with him sometimes but I just don't know if this and if he was really my life, but I wanted things to work between us...I kissed him back and he pulled back and grabbed my waist. I looked at Sage who had a smile on her face, looking at us.

Sage: Look at you to. All cute and stuff.(smiling) Well I think Tre and I are gonna go. We need to pick up Mina from my Mom's (gets up and hugs Danae) Bye boo.

Danae: (smiles) Bye...

After I said my goodbye to Sage, Tre came up behind her and smirked at me but I just looked away. They both walked out and I got up and closed and locked the door behind them. When I turned around, I turned to see Keenon hovering over me with both hands on each side of me, looking down on me.

Danae: (looking up at him, with an awkward smile) Yes?

Keenon: What was that about? When I try to be all on you you either don't want me to be or you tense up, but you came to me this time. Why?

Danae: (shrugs) It just felt right...I have a lot on my mind.(thinks to herself) Like that nigga Tre.(out loud) And I know you do too. This is obviously something I don't think I want, and I know my memory loss is fucking you up...so I figured I'd put in a little effort.

Keenon: (pulls her close to him and kisses her) Thank you...and I know in no time at all we will be back to normal. We just back at square one again that's all...

Danae: (nods, and gets out his grip) So...I talked to my doctor and he said anything that would remind me of us or the kids would be something we can do or look at.

Keenon: Well you obviously see all the pictures on the walls...(thinks) I can show you our text messages we had before your incident...

Danae: (nods) Okay.

Keenon grabbed my hand and led me to the room and he grabbed his phone and went to his camera roll. He tapped on the Favorites album and a screenshot of the text messages were the only things in it. He handed me the phone and I read the messages, and from what I see...we actually did have something...

•TextMessages•

MamaMagdaleno😂💚😫: Babe come hoooooome😫
-BabyBoy😫🙄💚: I'll be home later. Just...bool out. Did you pick up Hazel and Dre?
MamaMagdaleno😂💚😫: Yes...oh and by the way...when you get home...Ima tear it up😂Cause you was looking good when you left😂😏
-BabyBoy😫🙄💚: Okay babe😂👌🏽I'll be ready when I come home. I love you😘
MamaMagdaleno😂💚😫: I love you too😘Please hurry home.
-BabyBoy😫🙄💚: 😂👌🏽

After I read that I could see Keenon looking at the screen with me with tears in his eyes. I locked his phone and handed it back to him. Even after reading that I still didn't remember a damn thing about us or what we had. He took his phone and cleared his throat some and looked at me.

Keenon: So..? Anything come back to you?

Danae: (shakes her head) No...I'm sorry.(grabs his hand) I know this is beyond hard for you..but I really am trying. And trust me..I'm just as irritated as you are about all of this...just please be patient with me. Okay?