10

______1WeekLater______

Keenon POV

**Danae and I have been on good terms lately. Hazel and Dre spend one week with me and one week at Danae's and they don't seem to have a problem with that but they do ask questions sometimes. Jenelle and I broke up because she just didn't know how to act, so I cut that off immediately, and Danae didn't like her anyways. She keeps calling me nonstop throughout the day, but I stay ignoring her.

Tonight I had a concert at The House of Blues, and I was pretty excited about it. My mom was going to watch Dre and Hazel, because I wanted Danae to be at this show tonight. It was 8:45 and my show didn't start until 9:00 so I just stayed backstage and laid on the couch they had back there and just relaxed before my show.

Danae POV

**Sage and I had just got done getting ready and were about to head out to Keenon's concert tonight. I slipped on my high top red Chucks, and buttoned the last button on my shorts. I adjusted my body chain that was under my crop top, and Sage was finishing up her make up and we left. She was out on the man hunt, considering the fact that she's officially done with Trey.

It took us about 45 minutes to get to The House of Blues but when we got there it was already a line around the block. We got out and since we actually knew Keenon we walked our happy asses right on inside. We could hear the groans and people sucking their teeth as we walked in but we gave 0 fucks. Sage and I went straight backstage and there Keenon was, getting ready to get on stage.

We walked over to him and he had a big smile on his face when he saw me. Keenon and I have been pretty cool since he whole court date situation and he is constantly flirting but I try to hold back, because I don't want to just jump back into things again. He opened his arms for a hug and gave both Sage and I a tight embrace.

Danae: You excited?(looking up at him)

Keenon: Yeah I'm Boolin. I'm just ready to get out there.

Danae: Well good luck. I'll be waiting for you when you get back.(stands on her tippy toes and kisses his cheek)

Keenon: (smiles and kisses her forehead) Thank you for being here ma...(hugs Sage) You too Sage.

Sage: (smirks and looks at Keenon then at Danae) Mhm..just go on and do your little show so that you can make more babies with my friend.(laughs)

After Sage killed the mood, Keenon just laughed and shook his head. He took a deep breath and walked out to the stage as I watched the crowd go nuts for him I couldn't help but smile at the thought of his success. He opened the show with his new single Why you Always Hatin'? When Drake's verse came up, he actually walked out onto the stage and everybody went nuts. Including Sage ol goofy ass. She looooves Drake so for him to be there was just crazy to her. Sage and I got drinks brought over to us, and we're getting a little tipsy. About an hour went by and Keenon was finally done and wrapping up the show.

Keenon: IT'S YG 400!! Make some mufukkin noise for my nigga Drake coming out here to turn up with y'all tonight! (Smiles at the crowd going crazy) I got love for Cali always! Y'all are the realest to ever do it, so when I leave this stage I don't want y'all fine ass Cali women to stop shaking they ass and y'all real Cali niggas y'all keep it 100!(drops the mic and walks backstage)

Keenon walked over to Sage and I as he wiped some sweat off his forehead with a towel. For some reason he just looked so damn fine while he did it. I took my shot of Hennessy, and got up from the chair I was sitting in and met him halfway while he walked towards me. He grabbed my waist and leaned down and pecked my lips, and I didn't even fight it or protest. I noticed he leaned into another kiss and I was too but we were interrupted by some guy coming up to us and nudging Keenon a little.

Keenon turned around and dapped up the guy. I sighed and walked back over to Sage who was staring at somebody. I snapped in front of her face, and she snapped out of it. She pulled me down to sit down next to her and pointed over to Keenon and once I looked I knew exactly what she was staring at. Jayceon Taylor also know as The Game, was the dude who came up to Keenon.

I didn't know what to do because I've always thought he was just so damn fine. I shook the dirty thoughts out of my head and looked back over at Sage who had began staring again. I laughed to myself and grabbed her wrist and drug her over to them.

Danae: Hello you guys...yeah sorry for interrupting this little reunion but Game...my friend here was really wanting to meet you.

Jayceon: (looks at Sage and smiles) Well I'm not even mad...(sticks his hand out for her to shake) I'm Game..but you can call me Jayceon.

Sage: (grabs his hand and shakes it) I'm Sage..Very nice to meet you.

Jayceon: I'm glad I can say the same. How about me and you go sit at the bar so we can carry on this conversation..

Sage: (smiles) I would like that.

Jayceon: Good...(grabs her hand and leads her to the bar)

Sage: (turns around, looking geeked and mouths to Danae) Thank you. I love you.

Danae: (laughs and mouths back) Love you too!(turns around and looks at Keenon) So, I think me and you should go back to my place...to carry out this night...

Keenon: That's how you feel baby?(grabs her waist and pulls her close)

Danae: (shakes her head and smirks) That's exactly how I feel...(grabs his hand and leads him out from backstage)

Keenon: (watches her walk for a while then leans down and talks in her ear) What about Sage and Jayceon?

Danae: I'm sure they'll be okay...(points at them at the bar, flirting hard) Just chill out and let tonight happen.

I led Keenon out to my car and we both got in, as I drove off out of the parking lot. The whole time he was rubbing my inner thigh and I knew as soon as we hit that door it was going down. I focused on the road, but I could feel Keenon burning a whole in the side of my face. I pulled into the driveway and we both hopped out of the car and he followed me to the front door.

I put my key in and turned it, and just as I suspected, I kicked my shoes off and he picked me up by my thighs and kissed me, walking upstairs to my bed room. He threw me on the bed, tearing my shorts off, along with his pants and wasted no time. My load moans, tearing of sheets, and the headboard banging on the wall were the only sounds that filled the room. So much for not jumping back into things...😫😒

?? POV

**I sat outside of Danae's house and watched as both her and Keenon walked inside. I could see through one of her windows, as Keenon carried her upstairs and kissed her deeply. I damn near threw up on myself just watching them. I sped out of her neighborhood, with an abundant amount of anger filled up in my body. I made it a point to figure out a plan to separate them because I was NOT about to let them win this time...

Danae outfit(to the left), and Sage's outfit(to the right) in the MM