12

Danae POV

**I walked into Hazel room and grabbed her, then I went to Dre's and did the same and took them both to my bedroom because I wasn't about to risk anything happening to them. Once they were settled in my bed I grabbed my phone and called Keenon because I had a feeling I already knew who "ThatBitch" was. The phone rang a good four times, then I heard a sleepy Keenon on the other line.

Keenon: (yawning) Hello?

Danae: Tell Jenelle to stay the fuck away from my house before I have to beat her ass.

Keenon: (sighs) What are you talking about Danae?

Danae: She just pulled up at my house handing out threats and shit so Ima need you to keep her under control.

Keenon: Danae its late and I don't have time for this. I have an interview early as fuck in the morning. Don't call me for no dumb shit no more.(hangs up)

After Keenon hung up, I sighed out loud in frustration and tossed my phone on the bed. I took a few aspirin because this was giving me a pounding headache, then I cleaned up the mess that the bitch left, breaking my window, then I took my ass to bed. I made sure to keep Hazel and Dre close to me while we slept because I don't know what this crazy bitch had planned.

______TheNextDay______

??? POV

**I knew this bitch's every move, but I had to wait for the perfect moment to make certain moves. The last thing I wanted to do was hurt the kids, but if I did then I guess that's what I had to do. I hit up her house last night, just to let her know where I stand, and by the look I saw on her face she wasn't to happy, but I was satisfied with myself so I just dipped out.

Right now I was on my way to Keenon's house, just to pay him a little visit. I pulled up in his driveway and sprayed some more perfume on myself before making my way to his front door. I rang his doorbell, and by the sound of his voice he had already been up. When he answered the door a confused, and agitated look spread across his face, but I just brushed past him letting myself inside. He closed the front door and followed me to his living room, where I was headed.

Keenon: What the fuck are you doing here?

???: Why you gotta be rude like that?(wrapping her arms around his neck)

Keenon: (moving her hands) Girl I'm really gonna need you to leave. TMZ stay around my house and I'm not tryna have Danae all on my ass because of this shit.

???: (sucks her teeth) Man fuck Danae. I didn't come over here to talk about her tired ass anyways.(rubbing his chest)

Keenon: (grabs her hands) On some real shit man, you need to chill the fuck out. Danae gon kick mine and your ass if she find out you was over here.

Before I could say anything else, Keenon got a knock on his door. He went to go see who it was and sure enough it was Danae at the door, dropping off the kids for the week. I made my way to Keenon's room quietly while Danae and Keenon had a mild argument like they always do.

I stripped down to my white lace bra and panties and made myself comfortable on Keenon's bed. After I heard the front door open and close, the sound Hazel and Dre running up to their rooms soon followed. Footsteps coming up the steps, led up to the bedroom and Keenon walked in.

Keenon: Oh my fucking God blood!(picking up her clothes from the ground, and throwing them at her) Put yo shit back on! My kids running all through my damn house, and you halfway ass naked in my bed!

???: (stands up on her knees on the bed) Come on Keenon. Don't act like you haven't hit me up a couple times in the past. I don't know why you're fighting this...(gets up and walks towards him, pulling him into a kiss)

Keenon: (pushing her back) You need to book out bro. Yeah I hit you up in the past but the key word in that scenario is PAST.

???: (smirks) So you're telling me...(unhooked her bra and let's it fall to the ground) You never think about hitting me up, on them late, lonely nights?

Keenon: (tries not to stare) No...

???: (chuckles, and gets down on her knees) Are you sure?(unbuckles his pants)

Keenon POV

**I couldn't believe that I was giving in to this but I can't lie and say that ol girl wasn't looking good, and that her head game wasn't fire. She knew what she was doing and once she got me...she had me. I put my hand on the door, just to make sure Dre or Hazel wouldn't just bust up in here.

I knew that if Danae found out about this she'd be pissed but we came too far now, and I couldn't bring myself to stop her now. A few minutes of her giving me head she came back up and asked me if she should stop and without hesitation I told her no. I picked her up by her thighs, and we got to doing the do. In the middle of the actions that we're going down I saw some nigga in my tree, with a camera, and I already knew that it was a fucking paparazzi.

I put ol girl down and shut my damn curtains, frustrated at the thought of how many pictures they probably already got. The paparazzi ruined my whole vibe so I told ol girl to leave, and wi an attitude she grabbed her stuff and left. I already knew either within a couple of hours, or by tomorrow morning a story would be out and Danae was going to be chewing my ass out....

Who is ol girl? She real annoying😂😂

Comment if you think you know who it is...